Apprentice Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Kelly RAC have recently launched a recruitment drive for Apprentice Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineers. We install and service Air Conditioning & Refrigeration equipment into the Financial,Leisure,Hospitality,Retail,& Technology sectors. We work into blue chip companies such as Google,Twitter,ESB,AIB,Uber,Ulster Bank & Eir.We intensively train all our apprentices and you will become proficient in electrical &mechanical systems.We install and service all types of Air Conditioning equipment,Water Chillers,Air Handling Units,Ductwork,Supermarket Refrigeration Systems,Beer Dispensing Systems & Warehouse Temperature Control Solutions.We are the largest installer of Daikin Air Conditioning equipment in Ireland and you will receive regular training on the latest technologies in their Dublin and Belgium Offices.Successfully completing this apprenticeship opens a lot of opportunities at home and abroad as it is a specialist trade which means your skills are always in demand.The variety of the equipment and industries you will work in make the job interesting challenging & rewarding.This is 4 year apprenticeship with experience gained on the job and on block releases to Solas.
Education required : Leaving Certificate
Skills Required : Good aptitude for working with hands and interest in mechanical electrical systems
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Dublin (Preferred)
- Driving license (Required)
Job Types: full-time full-time
Sales Director - Sports
Exciting new role just in - Sales Director for our client in Dublin who are a new, innovative and rapidly growing sports company. This role will be responsible for driving and developing global sales strategy and lead the sales team. The sales team is based in Dublin, however the role will involve an element of international travel and liaising with distributors, territory managers, professional sports clubs, federations, sports ambassadors and other commercial customers.
***Please note this role requires previous experience selling into or existing relationships within the sporting sector - only CV's with this experience will be considered by our client***
- Develop, implement and execute global sales strategies across key territories for B2B and B2C
- Full oversight and autonomy over the sales department, including PL management
- Manage the sales team and continue to build the department as required
- Develop team reporting and manage KPI’s
- Board-level communication and presentation
- Work together with other directors to optimise sales, production, logistics and marketing alignment and processes
- Close communication with the marketing department to drive sales and ensure a high return on marketing spend
- Responsible for wider business Marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the management of a high performing commercial team to deliver the defined business goals & objectives.
- A proven track record of successfully taking a product to market, increasing market share and profitability, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- 10+ years’ sales experience (sports industry & international sales experience)
- 5+ years’ experience advising at board level
- 3rd Degree in relevant business or related discipline.
- Must have experience of managing corporate commercial relationships with key accounts at a senior management level
- Must have ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team in a business to business environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible and adaptable and be able to travel as required by the position.
If you are interested in this role please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aoife Lomasney on 0214297900
German - Customer Care Expert
I am currently recruiting for my client a German speaker with fluent English to join their expanding team, in the Grand Canal dock area.
Are you eager to learn new concepts, explore new technology and provide users technical solutions?
Let me tell you about the company…
Our client is a cloud-based web development platform helping businesses or individuals to create their own website and mobile sites using online drag and drop tools.
From 0 to more than 120 employees in their offices in 18 months, our client is still expanding and is now looking for another superstar to join the team. Fun culture, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are included!
Let me tell you about the responsibilities…
- You will provide support to customers with technical solutions about their website creation, over the phone and through a ticketing system.
- You will develop the relationship with the customers and increase the satisfaction of service.
Let me tell you about the requirements…
- You speak German (and English)
- You are creative in your approach
- You have a critical thinking mindset
- You are customer focused
- You want to bring a good vibe into your workplace
Let me tell you about the package…
- Great location on the Docks with brand new work environment
- Salary starting from 27K
- Permanent contract with the company (not a vendor)
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room, fancy meeting rooms…
- Free lunch and breakfast
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Healthcare since day 1
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
And many more.
How to apply?
Please apply by sending your CV at email@example.com or connecting with me on LinkedIn <Mathilde Felber>
I will get in touch with you to provide you guidance and details about the role, the company and the process.
Clinical Applications Specialist (National role)
We are recruiting for a Clinical Applications Specialist on behalf of a client.
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading health care suppliers and is in the Top 20 ranking of Medical Devices Companies?
TERRITORY REGION: Ireland
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT: 35 hour working week
PRODUCT PORTFOLIO: Renal Care Products
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To educate and support the customer in the correct use of company products, ensuring continuing customer satisfaction and sales.
· To develop and nurture relationships with customers to optimise sales potential for
· Liaise with physicians, technicians, nursing personnel and educators in the Irish hospital environment and Renal Care Centres as required.
· Commitment to the provision of quality patient focused service alongside other members of the team.
· Service assigned accounts and suggest/present new products and proactively develop new opportunities.
· To screen, evaluate and capitalise on business development opportunities.
· To prepare and deliver training and education programmes on all company products to key stakeholders and customers.
· Participation in the completion of Tenders, working with others to ensure timely delivery.
· Travel to all customers throughout the 32 counties of Ireland.
· Travel internationally, as required, during the week or at weekends for attendance at relevant conferences and or training events.
· Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability/margins in line with delineated targets.
· A High Performing team member and pioneer for better Healthcare in Ireland displaying the company Core Competencies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· A qualification to degree level in Nursing and registered with NMBI.
· Clinical experience in Haemodialysis or ICU essential.
· Previous experience in a Training and Development role advantageous.
· Strong planning, organisation and work prioritisation skills.
· Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
· Strong administrative and IT skills.
· Clean full driving license.
· Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Company car
Contract length: 12 months
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: contract contract
Category Manager - Dairy
A Dairy Category Manager is required to join the central procurement function of a leading international FMCG organisation based in Kildare. This is an opportunity for an expert in the procurement of Dairy, Ingredients or Commodities to join a dynamic, high performing procurement function.
- Leads the dairy category sourcing activities in the EMEA Region, overseeing all activities related to procurement of the dairy category, from intent to purchase through delivery of the material.
- Develops and implements regional sourcing strategies for categories in EMEA Region while contributing to Global Strategy formation and execution where relevant
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that minimize total cost of ownership, while upholding internal and external policies, governmental regulations and laws and maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Develops and utilizes a system to evaluate vendor quotations with the appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Monitors performances of vendors and their compliance with company guidelines.
- Analyses market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability/price, and prepares market analysis reports.
- Tracks performance within each spend category and defines budgetary impact.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications
- Directly solves operational issues with vendors
- Reviews and resolves vendor claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Provides assistance to acquisition strategies by completing due diligence and integration activities for spend.
- At least7 years of a successful track record working within the Manufacturing Industry in Procurement/Supply Chain or related field with at least 3-years of experience in the procurement area in a Food Manufacturing-Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
- Experience of leading the Dairy category area is preferred although candidates with commodities or ingredients category management experience would be of interest.
- Honours University Degree required.
- CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) desirable.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Paula O'Reilly | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9265
Job Types: permanent permanent
Finance Manager Contract
This Accountants contract role involves the implantation of IFRS 15 assisting the Group Financial Controller.
The Accountant will have experience in IFRS 15 and will be qualified to own the project and set the ground running.
Experience required for this role:
IFRS 15 experience
Qualified Accountant ACCA or ACA
Job Types: contract contract
Top Security is seeking a Part-Time Payroll Administrator for an immediate start for a maternity cover contract. This role is based at our Head Office in Ballymount, Dublin 24. Top Security is one of Ireland's largest indigenous independent security providers with over 40 years of experience in both the Physical and Virtual arenas. We provide security solutions to a large and diverse client base nationwide.
This role is two mornings per week (Monday & Tuesday 9am to 1pm).
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Weekly payroll implementation for approximately 260 staff across 2 payrolls
- Dealing with all aspects of payroll process and other voluntary and statutory deductions
- Downloading and sorting hours from operations system
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Sending payroll submission to ROS
- Carry out payroll reconciliations using Excel
- Emailing payslips to all employees
- Responsibility for maintaining holiday records
- Deal with staff pay queries and identify problems and flag with operations department
- Processing payment of net pay via EFT and Internet banking
Work Experience and Skills Required:
- IPASS Qualification preferable.
- 3+ years’ work experience in payroll processing
- Previous experience of using Sage Payroll system and a time management system
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Sound IT skills
- High level of numerical accuracy.
- Good attention to detail.
Job Type: Part-time
- Payroll: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Types: part-time part-time
Corporate and Commercial Solicitor - Cork
• Solicitor (1 – 5 years’ PQE) with strong corporate and commercial law experience • Technical knowledge in transactional as well as general commercial advisory • An ability and willingness to get involved in business development • Display a large degree of professionalism If you’re interested in this or other legal jobs, please contact Michael Minogue on 021 422 1000 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: permanent permanent
Procurement Specialist - Galway - 107702
- Support all activities to achieve agreed targets and improve Cost of Good Savings initiatives. Effective negotiations with existing and potential new suppliers to achieve pricing consistent with market requirements whilst also maintaining the required quality, level of service and security of supply.
- Selection, development and implementation of alternate suppliers to ensure security of supply and maintain customer service levels.
- Agree commercial contractual terms for suppliers in line with Company guidelines and policy.
Responsibilities and duties:
Demand Side Role:
- Key Stakeholder Management/Business Partner Management:
- Form a partnership with the Business Partners on-site sharing the ownership and accountability for agreed upon deliverables.
- Drive the site team to develop an accepted vision for how this category of spend will be managed in the future and develop a Category Plan to achieve this vision
- Drive the team to meet deliverables as agreed upon during Category Plan development utilizing Chanelle’s standard approach and tools
- Work issues, develop resolutions, and manage corrective actions
- Develop a preferred supplier list for each category of spend and manage compliance to the preferred supplier list using Supplier Management methodology
- Ensure mandatory program Category Team KPI’s are built and reported.
- Ensure metrics are properly approved and reported regularly
- Validate any promised compliance reports are built and reported on time (as appropriate)
- Establish site specific procurement plans in line with category strategies and make decisions necessary to purchase goods and services in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- Develop and review specifications, statements of work, performance terms, and/or acceptance criteria.
- Locate and select potential sources of materials and/or services.
- Solicit competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
- Evaluate competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for goods or services.
- Negotiate contracts and purchase orders and obtain legal review and approval when required.
- Resolve complex contract and purchase order differences with suppliers.
- Resolve complex payment problems with supplier and user departments.
- Review and revise procurement practices to ensure their conformance with established laws.
- Manage files of agreements, equipment records and/or specifications.
- Develop, evaluate or manage internal and external relationships with suppliers, cross-functional and/or multi-functional teams with regard to the following:
- Conduct supplier visits and evaluations to determine suitability.
- Measure supplier performance using rating systems or predetermined standards.
- Prepare for and develop strategies and tactics for negotiations.
- Conduct negotiations with potential or current suppliers to obtain maximum value.
- Resolve quality problems with suppliers and user departments and develop measurements for quality improvement and target setting.
- Recommend or implement changes to the organization’s procurement, supply management and material usage policies and provide training as needed.
- Utilize techniques such as supplier partnerships, strategic alliances, supply chain management and supplier training programs.
- Review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers.
- Implement or maintain a computerised procurement system of specifications, suppliers, goods/services, a computerised inventory and/or capital equipment tracking system.
- Conduct decisions to “make, buy or lease” privatise or outsource goods or services.
- Develop & implement a local process improvement program.
- Develop a cost reduction, cost avoidance, cost containment program.
- Coordinate the introduction of new and modified goods and services with appropriate departments.
- Develop and maintain market awareness through merchandise shows, trade periodicals and other resources to secure new products and pricing information.
- Provide data on current and future market conditions to management, sales management and/or user departments.
- Develop personal goals and objectives and contribute to those of the procurement department aligned to organizational goals.
- Plan, develop or provide operating policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Prepare periodic reports of department activities for senior management and other areas of the organization.
Skill and qualifications:
- BS or BA - Degree in Business, Engineering, Science or Operations related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Professional certifications (e.g. CIPS, IIPMM).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of multi-disciplined procurement experience some of which containing Medical device or Pharmaceutical Procurement experience
- Experience leading and participating on cross-functional teams and an understanding of Manufacturing & Financial principles, the new product development and commercialization process.
- Demonstrated skills in executing/implementing procurement projects.
- Internal customer relationship management
- Procurement process knowledge, agreement management, financial analysis, market analysis, supplier analysis, supplier management, technology utilization, strategic planning and integrated supply chain experience
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interface & influence effectively at all levels of the organization and work effectively in a complex regulatory environment. Creates and maintains strong working relationships within the Chanelle group and externally with suppliers.
- Self-motivated with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Effective, articulate and concise communication - written, verbal and presentation skills
For further information on this Procurement Specialist please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job Types: permanent permanent
German Account Executive
Market Resource Partners (mrp) have new opportunities for German speaking sales professionals to join us in our brand-new Dublin City Centre offices. Positioned for yet another year of growth, we are looking for ambitious professionals focused on building a career with the company.
Our Account Executive position is an outbound B2B Lead Generation role. You will be responsible for contacting businesses on behalf of our Global Technology clients to generate sales appointments for our client to execute. You will work on specific technology campaigns to find opportunities and sales leads with new businesses to drive higher revenues in our client’s key technology target markets around the world.
This role is best suited to money motivated and target driven professional. No experience is needed as we will be able to provide you with full sales and IT training!
· Working as part of a campaign team to achieve sales objectives for our clients
· Outbound Business calls on behalf of the world's largest technology brands to determine customer needs and generate sales opportunities
· Providing follow-up activities as part of closing the sale
· Ensuring the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI’s goals and objectives
Benefits at MRP
· Brand-new offices in popular city centre location near all main public transport routes
· Competitive base salary – €30,000 - €*35,000 DOE + Bonus OTE - *€45,000+
· No Weekends! – Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
· Uncapped monthly bonus plan
· Private Health Care
· 5% pension contribution
· Professional Development and Sales Training
· Great career progression & promotion opportunities
· Paid holiday entitlement
· Generous incentives (travel, electronics, restaurant vouchers etc.)
· Regular social events
· Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates (details will be provided)
Who we are looking for?
· You are an ambitious, money motivated and target driven individual
· Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading, writing) is essential as well as a strong professional command of the English language
· Dedicated individuals that are driven to deliver great results for our clients and our business and are eager to reap the career and financial rewards
· A professional attitude, professional telephone manner and strong business acumen
We are a global provider of sales and account-based marketing services, helping the top Global Technology clients IBM, Dell, Cisco, HP, Microsoft to find opportunities to further drive their sales and revenue around the world.
Life at MRP
At MRP you will have the opportunity to work with our global technology client base. We are committed to building a collaborative and diverse working environment that allows you to add value and be a part of a happy and motivated team while driving your own professional success. We pride ourselves in offering fantastic progression and professional development opportunities and welcome all applicants that share our passion and ambition to advance in the exciting world of technology.
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
Due to current Covid-19 pandemic, MRP has made adjustments to it’s interview process as the safety of our employees and candidates is our priority.
Until further notice, all interviews will take place either via telephone call or via a video calling platform. Should you be successful at interview stage and therefore offered a role with MRP, where possible we will onboard remotely to get you started in your new role as soon as is practically possible for MRP. This onboarding process may also require you to visit the office in order to collect essential equipment, when this is unavoidable, social distancing measures will be in place and must be observed for everybody’s safety.
MRP is an equal opportunities employer.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the recruitment team here at MRP.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €35,000.00 /year
- German (Required)
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
Jobs 41 to 50 of 2084