Experienced Catering Hospital Staff - Dublin
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as the working hours are without restrictions.
- Must have at least six months experience working in a hospital or nursing home catering role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent patient care approach.
- Ability to adapt to working in new healthcare catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Setting up the display counters and refrigeration units.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with patients and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from the catering manager.
- Ensuring all dietary needs to patients are met.
- Kitchen duties, which include wash up and general daily cleaning.
- Working ward level, serving patients, clearing trays, serving tea / coffee.
- Setting up the pantry each morning for the daily food service.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days.
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided & hospital ID badge.
- Comprehensive hospital induction provided.
- Experience working in excellent healthcare catering environments.
- Day time hours.
- Garda Vetting.
- Salary €13.39 per hour, premium at weekends.
Job Types: temporary temporary
Field Service Tech
Due to increasing demand Ballinphellic Eng are now recruiting additional Field Service Technicians. These positions as part of our service team offer the successful candidates the opportunity to be involved in new project installations as well as routine servicing and preventative maintenance of our Overhead Cranes, Hoist Units and associated equipment.
* Working as part of our service team according to planned schedules - servicing Overhead Cranes, Hoist units and associated products.
* Attending breakdowns and troubleshooting
* Following manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment supplied
* Adherence to Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Wearing of required PPE at all times
* Obtain customer sign off of services and installations
* Resolution of general maintenance incidents in a timely fashion, either remotely or on site
* Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Customers.
* Work as part of a team and also on own initiative
* Motivated, organised, prepared to learn and show a genuine interest
* Customer orientated team player with good communication skill
* Ability to clearly understand the working situation and have the flexibility and empathy to align with the customer
* Sound technical knowledge with ability to solve technical issues and carry out preventative maintenance
* A good standard of education is essential with mechanical, electrical and IT experience being an advantage
* Ideally from an electrical and or mechanical background
Training and support will be offered to the right candidate to assure your success.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Construction Industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Electrical and Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cork (Required)
- B (Required)
- English (Required)
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
Provide program and project management expertise to the site which manufactures pharmaceutical products. This individual will be a part of the Project Management Office, its goal being to ensure the site delivers on its key strategic projects and initiatives.
The working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitation in providing program management support in a High-Performing Organization. You’ll need eight to ten years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of programs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in site-wide strategic planning initiatives and supporting resulting programs and projects.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and management of senior level stakeholders and other cross-functional leaders.
- Understands the typical program and project life cycles in a strongly regulated GMP environment and has significant proven experience in this area.
- Demonstrated success in a program environment, such as multiple project teams, Six Sigma teams, PITs etc.
- Good decision-making skills on immediate issues to reach practical/acceptable solutions.
- Experience with Management Systems such as PM, EHS, Trackwise, SAP , PRINCE, Microsoft PM etc.
- Program oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, milestone identification, governance, risk identification & mitigation, execution oversight and closure.
- Creation and control of schedule for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide
- Ensuring that programs are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within approved budget and scope.
- Delivery of effective & accurate progress reports & scorecards
- Stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of program objectives, including escalation management.
- Identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Oversight & control of program cost management throughout the life cycle, and continually providing sound financial stewardship and control.
- Motivating a multi-disciplinary Project Lead team to achieve program objectives, by driving performance
- Providing on-going coaching to Project Leads, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the site.
Senior Account Manager
Our customers are central to our business. Due to expansion and growth within AQMetrics enterprise customers, our Customer Success team is seeking a new Senior Account Manager, responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships.
In this role, you will manage a small number of strategic customers, who are global leaders in the asset management, asset servicing and consulting industry. You’ll work closely with senior executives and their consulting partners at these companies. You will be engaging in both program delivery, compliance and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation. You are the customer’s internal advocate in AQMetrics and you are responsible for understanding their unique needs, driving the onboarding and roll-out of AQMetrics platform, and working across internal AQMetrics teams to help build the very best product experience for these strategic customers.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can effectively manage both day-to-day programs, in addition to high level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our customers and AQMetrics.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.*
*You will help AQMetrics to:
- Build long-term relationships with enterprise customers and their consulting partners, with a deep understanding of their strategy, business operations and goals
- Understand and solve complex risk and compliance requirements, helping our customers to achieve better outcomes through intelligent automation
- Lead program delivery, using your skills to ensure transformation is achieved efficiently
- Obsess about quality, ensuring all stages of the engagement program are of the highest quality
- Contribute to internal team projects to develop and refine our operations
- Become the trusted advisor of AQMetrics customers, be recognised in market as providing expertise in our core customer sectors
- Offer proactive advice on industry best practices and intelligent automation across our customer’s risk and compliance requirements.
Key skills beneficial for the role*
- 7+ years experience, with evidence of performing a leadership account management or program management role
- Experience in data transformation and automation, with management of the end-to-end project lifecycle for at least two large-scale initiatives in the fund administration, asset management or investment management industry
- Financial services experience, with good technical expertise in our customer sectors (Capital Markets, Fund Administration, Asset Management)
- Extensive knowledge across asset classes, including equities, fixed income, FX, credit, listed and OTC derivatives
- Previous experience working with alternative funds and UCITS funds, including knowledge of the directives
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses
- Strong background of leading teams, comprising both data automation, technology and business specialists
- Team player who can quickly build rapport with our customers and prove credibility
- Highly flexible and a willingness to provide hands-on support as well as providing strategic direction
- Relevant experience and project management skills and experience that our customers may not have access to internally
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Business degree, at 2:1 or better
- Professional Project Management Certification (preferred)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Private medical/dental insurance
Reference ID: NA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
We’re incredibly proud to have a fantastic team that enjoys coming to work every day. Whether it’s because of our market-leading uncapped commission packages, our dedication to career progression, our excellent training programmes or our Friday beers, who can say, but we’re definitely getting something right.
We are hiring from consultant level up to Principal level in all key business areas including Tech, Change & Transformation, Banking and Accounting &Finance.
We’re on a mission is to be the market leader in our specialisms by 2020. Which means expanding – both nationally and internationally.
We’re looking for ambitious, motivated, passionate and hardworking individuals (who also know how to have a little fun!) to join our team. You’ll need to be able to build relationships, network, multi-task, and meet the challenges of recruitment head on. But – for us – experience is secondary to attitude.
We’ll give you all the training and support you need. We won’t micro-manage you and we’ll value your opinion. We’ll encourage you to be entrepreneurial and creative – and we’ll listen to your ideas to ensure we remain Ireland’s most innovative and fastest-growing recruitment agency.
What does the job involve?
- Building and developing strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Being passionate about client needs and always striving to deliver
- We are 360 - the process includes sourcing and screening candidates, briefing them on roles, presenting them to relevant clients and managing the process from introduction to offer acceptance
- We believe that people make the difference, networking is a core function within the role in order to deliver opportunities for yourself and the business
Requirements to apply
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a recruitment, sales orientated position or other relevant sector experience
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Strong communicator in all forms
- Self - motivated
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!
Counter Assistant/food server
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and food quality. We are looking for outgoing, hard-working people, who enjoy interacting with our customers.
We are looking for hard-working, outgoing people, who love interacting with our customers. You will be interacting with customers at the till, cooking food, cleaning, etc.
Experience in the food industry is not necessary but would be helpful. You will receive the necessary training required to do the job well.
Good communication skills and a hunger to work are essential. The working hours will be from midday until 9 or 10 at night.
Industry: Food and Beverages
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €10.10 /hour
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: part-time part-time permanent permanent
8 hour - Part Time Sales Assistant, Kurt Geiger, Debenhams, Blanchardstown
Are you Driven? Passionate? Captivating? Engaging?…. And LOVE fashion?
Yes… well, we are Kurt Geiger and we think you could be too!
Kurt Geiger first opened in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963. Since the Sixties Kurt Geiger has not stood still as it continuously evolves to make covetable footwear and accessories with a unique market position, pairing aspiration with accessibility.
We are Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer and we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business.
WE NEED YOU TO:
- Ensure the customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for our brand with our personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Embody the Kurt Geiger DNA and be Captivating, Engaging, Passionate, Driven and On Brand.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be a customer service ambassador and enjoy working to KPI’s
- Competitive basic hourly rate
- Generous bonus structure
- Amazing employee discounts
- Fabulous shoes!
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
Job Types: part-time part-time
IT Support Engineer – Waterford (Live Apr 2020)
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our Client’s growing team based in Co. Waterford.
- Installation, supporting & maintaining of server/network hardware, IT equipment & software.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Analysing & resolving IT issues/ faults.
- Training & technical support for users with different levels of IT knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a similar environment.
- Third level qualification in IT, computer science or a similar discipline.
- MCSE/MCP, CCNA qualification or equivalent engineer experience would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician,, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Engineer, CSV Engineer.
Social Care Supervisor Dublin South
Community Social Care Supervisor- Dublin South
Due to our continued growth we are delighted to offer Community Social Care role in the South Dublin area.
As a Community Supervisor with Comfort Keepers, you can expect an extremely rewarding career, ensuring we are delivering the highest quality care in your community, to some of the most vulnerable members of society.
If our values of professionalism, continuous improvement, quality and caring are your values too then, we can offer you;
- Work/Life Balance - 37.5 hours/week
- Salary up to €35,000/annum DOE
- Mobile Phone
- Career Progression Opportunities
The successful candidate will be community based, and responsible for managing all aspects of our client's care, this will include service reviews, updating care plans, carrying out risk assessments, and ensuring we are delivering the highest quality person centered care.
The Candidate will also play a pivotal role in supporting our carer teams through supervision and support, competency reviews and staff engagement and support.
Comfort Keepers is part of the Sodexo group who are the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries, employing 427,000 employees worldwide, and are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the centre of its mission.
We are a multi-award-winning company, winning awards such as The Home Care Provider of the Year 2017, The Business All Stars Overall Winner 2018 and ranked in Indeed's Great Places to Work survey 2018 and 2019!
If you are curious to know what its like to work with Comfort Keepers follow the links below; https://www.instagram.com/comfortkeepers_ireland/
To be successful in this role it may be necessary to work evenings and weekends to facilitate reviews and supervision visits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant health/home care or social care background & qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a senior carer/team leader role
- Proven track record in resolving carers/client issues and ability to deal with unexpected situations
- A drive to improve our clients' and carers' experience and satisfaction
- Experience in managing care for the elderly
- Risk assessment, reviews and care plans experience
- Previous experience in Supervising care visits in the community
- Being target driven & provide an excellent service to our service users
- Be QQI level 5 major award qualified in a healthcare related field and working towards achieving a relevant QQI level 6 award
- Have a caring and empathetic nature
- Must have a full clean driving licence and car.
Please note ,closing date for applications is 13/05/2020
Traffic Warden - Relief Supervisor
Traffic Warden - Relief Supervisor
Park Rite - Dublin
Park Rite are currently recruiting for a Traffic Warden / Relief Supervisor based from Swords and working in towns in North West and North County Dublin. The role involves enforcing parking byelaws as a Traffic Warden and Relief supervision in place of the site Supervisor in times of annual leave, absence and other occasions where supervisor hours are required.
Duties will include:
- Patrol of streets and enforcement of traffic byelaws
- Travel to and from various beats
- Issuing of parking fine notices
- Interacting with members of the public in relation to enforcement and general queries on the street
- Court appearances when required
- Motivation and supervision of the warden team when in the role of relief supervisor including completing training, payroll, rosters and holiday management
- Act as the local point of contact for senior management
- Ordering of supplies and consumables
- Ensuring health and safety compliance amongst the team with company health and safety policies and statements
- Regular reporting and escalation to management as appropriate.
- Previous experience in Customer Service roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally have good computer skills
- Must be accurate with good attention to detail
This is not an office based position and requires outdoor work in addition to administration duties.
The role will involve a roster of 5 days over 6, Monday to Saturday.
Reference ID: TWRS13052020
Application deadline: 19/5/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
Jobs 21 to 30 of 2084