IT Support Engineer – Waterford (Live Apr 2020)
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our Client’s growing team based in Co. Waterford.
- Installation, supporting & maintaining of server/network hardware, IT equipment & software.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Analysing & resolving IT issues/ faults.
- Training & technical support for users with different levels of IT knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a similar environment.
- Third level qualification in IT, computer science or a similar discipline.
- MCSE/MCP, CCNA qualification or equivalent engineer experience would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment
Interested? Call Greg on Hartley People’s office number 051 878 813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician,, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Engineer, CSV Engineer.
Aesthetic Clinic Injector - Waterford
- Established Clinic
- Earn up to £4,000 per week
Therapie Clinic, Europe’s No. 1 Aesthetics Clinic and Ireland's Ranked Number #1 Employer are recruiting!
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Aesthetic Clinic Injector. In this role you will work with our clients on assessing treatment options, carrying out dermal fillers and providing a high standard of treatment and customer service.
There are huge opportunities to grow and progress at your own pace, our ethos rewards hard work and dedication. You will have the opportunity to work with the best beauty technology in the world for our award winning brand. Based around our core values of hungry, zesty and inspiring, our aim is simple, to provide a five start service every time.
Join the Therapie revolution in making the world look good and feel good.
What is a Qualified Aesthetic Injector?
A Qualified Aesthetic Clinic Injector has a medical degree, has completed a course in anti-wrinkle injectables such as Botox and Dermal Fillers and is someone that is looking to boost their aesthetic career.
What we offer
- Earn up to £4,000 per week
- Training in leading technologies
- Fantastic Culture
- Member of a relevant medical council
- If a Nurse must have Prescriber qualification
- Must have aesthetic experience treating with Toxins and Fillers
- Experience working with Allergan products such at Botox and Juverderm
- Confident in giving patients a full therapie client journey
- Excellent bedside manner
- An aesthetic eye with a keen interest in non-surgical facial treatments
- Written confirmation of adequate professional indemnity insurance
- Customer service focus with due care, skill and diligence
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attitude
- People orientated
- Team Player
- Fluent English
If this sounds like the company for you apply today!
Find us online:
Keywords: Aesthetic Practitioner, General Practitioner, Aesthetic Physician, Cosmetic Injectors, Aesthetic Nurse,Clinic Nurse, Dentist, Doctor, ireland, ROI, Waterford, Cork, Tipperary, Kilkenny
EXPERIENCED HVAC DUCT VENTILATION INSTALLER
Experienced HVAC Duct Ventilation Installers required for a project in Waterford.
The candidates must have:
- Sheet Metal work experience especially with Galvanised & Spiro
- HVAC experience
- Ability to read and understand complex working plans
- Have a good work ethic
- Be willing to learn
- Be enthusiastic
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work in a team but also have initiative to work individually
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines/pressure
- MEWP Ticket has to be up to date
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling has to be up to date
- Experience working on heights
- Knowledge of DW144 SPEC
- Union Rates paid
If interested please send us your CV. References required.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Job Types: contract contract permanent permanent
GS Associates are looking for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in a prestigious retail outlet in Waterford Town
You will work as part of a team to deliver a quality cleaning service to our client. Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not essential.
Rate of Pay: 10.20
Number of hours: Various
Shift Pattern: 8am-2pm 2pm-9pm
Reference ID: 11684
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €10.00 /hour
- janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
Farm Managers, Herdspersons, Milker’s, GFW's wanted
Careers in Agriculture; Looking to gain access to progressive farms? Farm Managers, Herdspersons, Milker’s, GFW all skills sets are required across Ireland, with attractive terms and conditions. Backed up by a team of regional managers to support our valued Staff and Clients. If you want a long-term role and are committed to doing a great job, we want to hear from you.
Additional Info; These are contract positions, where the successful person will operate as an agency worker with Farm Solutions. This means that the person will not have sub-contractor responsibilities and all statutory tax deductions and payments will be made by Farm Solutions on their behalf. Hourly pay operates, which includes pay for overtime hours worked.
Reference ID: WATERFORDJOBS
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Milking : 1 year (Required)
Job Types: full-time full-time contract contract
Maintenance Planner & Scheduler
The maintenance planner and scheduler is responsible for technically planning, scheduling and overseeing all aspects of maintenance activities within their area of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Plan and document how work is to be completed
- Ensure spare parts are available
- Co-ordinate the various crafts and vendors to perform the activities to the highest standard
- Ensure all preventive maintenance activities are completed as scheduled by the CMMS
- Ensure all work is documented appropriately
- Attend meetings to ensure maintenance activities are appropriately scheduled
- Be the technical adviser for area of responsibility and escalate issues appropriately
- Investigate failures and propose solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure all work is completed in a safe, timely and compliant manner.
- The role may from time to time require the planner to operate in an "offline" capacity working on maintenance business process improvements or monitoring
- Assist in the development, implementation and day to day operation of the site Maintenance system.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, schedule and coordinate the Work Scheduling process to ensure site specific targets on maintenance backlog management are achieved.
- Plan PM & CM work orders by visiting job sites, booking/ordering materials, writing task lists, performing risk assessments etc. working closely with contract providers to plan work requests.
- Continue to develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies.
- Liaise with the Reliability Engineer on implementation of the predictive maintenance (PdM) program.
- Operation and execution of the Planning and Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Change Control System.
- Review incoming work requests to ensure data accuracy, correct work type and to manage CM (Corrective Maintenance) Backlogs.
- Plan, estimate, and assist in the coordination all aspects of maintenance and project activities associated with the Maintenance Shutdowns
- Support the development of the equipment annual review and support the team in the development of periodic OOT trend report.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including Lean Six Sigma (LSS) processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Reliability Engineers on criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets
- Engineering qualification or relevant experience
- 2-3 years' Maintenance Planning experience
- Experience of a CMMS system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team-working skills
Job Types: contract contract
Senior Automation Engineer
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of packaging components and delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products. Working by the side of its customers from concept to patient, West creates products that promote the efficiency, reliability and safety of the world's pharmaceutical drug supply. West is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, and supports its customers from locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. West's 2018 sales of $1.7 billion reflect the daily use of approximately 112 million of its components and devices, which are designed to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients around the world.
Reporting directly to the Automation Director this role is responsible for development and implementation of the business manufacturing strategy. Specifying, purchasing, integrating and managing the implementation of new manufacturing solutions to meet the requirements of customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for leading/managing key activities within the development engineering department
- Manage new equipment process and product introduction projects working alongside development engineers.
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategy to meet customer needs.
- Establish and manage project teams, identifying deliverables, time and cost, setting priorities and reporting to meet the needs of the business and the customer.
- Establishes relationships with the customers and equipment suppliers in pursuit of new business, product development, manufacturing process development, continuous improvement and on-going business development.
- Manage equipment suppliers ensuring delivery meets specification, cost and time.
- Ensure that new equipment meets the regulatory requirements of the business, validation, health and safety etc.
- Install new equipment with appropriate training and hand over to operations
- Work with all departments across the business to ensure that new processes meet their requirements.
- Identify, specify and introduce new manufacturing methods and opportunities into the company
- Represent West at customer meetings to ensure that the needs of the business are met.
- Assist with the training and development of personnel at all levels of West on new processes or systems introduced to the company.
- Ensure that the procedures and systems are in place to facilitate the introduction of new processes and equipment.
- Take the role of technical expert in the field of automated manufacturing processes and develop the understanding and competency of the business to meet the requirements of customers.
- Lead and manage a high performing team to deliver the defined business goals & objectives.
- Identification and development of talent to include performance management and succession planning.
- Coaching / development of the employees using development and retention plans as appropriate.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
- Must have a minimum of a Degree (level 8) in a suitable Engineering subject (Preferably in Electrical/Mechanical/Software Engineering) and at least 5+ years’ experience.
- Must have high level knowledge of software applications on PLC’s, vision control system with preferable experience on Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC’s & Cognex Vision systems.
- Must have high level knowledge Barcode Scanning & RFID Automatic Identification and Data Capture used in High Volume Manufacturing.
- Must have high level knowledge of Industrial Networks architectures (Ethernet, Control Net & Profibus) and have an ability to fault find network problems.
- Must have a very good knowledge of machine control systems and integrated manufacturing control systems including expose to MES and Batch Manufacturing along with Practical experience querying SQL Databases
- Must have a very good knowledge of manufacturing automation, machine design, development and validation process. Excellent understanding on GAMP 5 guidelines will also be an advantage.
- Preferably have a knowledge of Robotics.
- Preferably have a knowledge of EU-GMP.
- Preferably worked in either the medical, packaging or technological industries with a good understanding of the regulatory requirements and exposure to serialization.
- Must have experience in a customer facing environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to accurately document work performed.
- Understanding of MS Project would be a distinct advantage as would certification in a project management discipline i.e. PMP (Project Management Professional).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to travel as required by the position.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks; must be detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work independently on own projects while working concurrently with all departments and levels of employees.
- Injection molding experience
- High volume manufacturing
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Travel - Approximately 20%
West is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com . Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
BUTCHERS TIPPERARY (ALL LEVELS)
Butcher (All Levels)
An opportunity is available for a Butcher to join one of Irelands leading supermarket groups. Our client, a successful supermarket in Tipperary / Waterford / Kilkenny, is seeking butchers of all levels to join their highly qualified and experienced team.
The Job of Butcher:
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards across the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are maintained and strictly adhered to.
- To help maximise sales with excellent Product knowledge of all products.
- To provide quality food products to all customers.
The Requirements of Butcher:
- Full butchery skills including boning and breaking of carcasses.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Butcher job in Tipperary / Waterford / Kilkenny please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8717600 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Sales Executive Analyst
We are hiring this June for sales positions in our Waterford Dealerships
Did you ever consider a career in the motor industry?
Would you like to work in a company where you can progress your career?
Do you want good work life balance?
A competitive salary?
20 days Annual Leave?
A bonus scheme to keep you motivated?
Potential of a company car?
Then our sales Role at Auto Boland is the career for you
Our Business allows you to interact with all the world’s major car manufactures at an extremely exciting time when the industry is evolving into an intensive phase of where new technology will be developed & aligned to provide the solutions to allow the motor manufactures to meet the strict emissions levels set out by the governments of the world, this includes PHEV, plug-in electric vehicles, hybrid, fully electric vehicles, and other mobility solutions.
If you are interested in the motor industry and would like to be part of this important and exciting phase, Auto Boland is offering you the opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers. Continuous expansion within Auto Boland allows unrivalled opportunities for ambitious and motivated individuals to start their career in a progressive environment.
What to expect?
- You will get to work straight away and learn throughout the job and classroom-based training.
- You will be guided the whole way by a dedicated team of employees. Your own mentors will also play a vital role in progressing your development.
- You will encounter many challenges along the way and learn how to solve problems as part of a team.
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. Including:
- customer greeting
- handling objections
- product presentation and demonstrations
- closing and delivery
- To develop and use Customer Follow-up and Prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business. Furthermore, to contribute to achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements. Advise Sales Manager where necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including
- sales presentations
- new clients, etc.
- To ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and personal expensed. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate Appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales.
- Carryout HPI check prior to delivery.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration cars.
- Check vehicles for cleanliness etc. prior to each vehicle delivery
- Deliver sold vehicles
- Receive payments for vehicles.
- Explain all warranty features and benefits associated with warranties.
- Complete all relevant documentation relevant to the sales procedure, and the change of vehicle ownership.
- Demonstrate all of the vehicles features and equipment.
- Deal with after sales queries customers may have.
Trade In Vehicles
- Assess trade in vehicles.
- Price them relevant to Condition, Mileage & Specification.
- Arrange for vehicles to be valeted.
- Check all vehicles for cleanliness, etc upon return form valeting.
- Photograph all body or paint damage on vehicle,
- Assess the extent of the damage,
- Arrange the repair of any body or paint damage,
- Agree repair work to be carried out with crash repair technicians,
- Agree prices for repair work to be carried out,
- Assess vehicles upon return from body work.
- Arrange any repair work or preparation for sale of vehicle,
- Agree costs for repair and preparation of sale work on vehicles
- Sell trade vehicles and agree trade prices (this includes relevant documentation preparation, etc.)
- Order cosmetic parts for trade in vehicle (hub caps, etc.)
Showroom Documentation and Information Updates
- Keep Reception informed of updates to the Used Car Sales Lists,
- Update the vehicles on the Website.
- Complete used vehicle specifications and assessments.
- Create the window sheets for all used vehicles (process, rear window specs, etc.)
Apply with your CV
Job Types: full-time full-time permanent permanent
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Palliative Care
Job Types: permanent permanent
Jobs 1 to 10 of 45