: Role Details Role Title Electrician Department
Operations Reports To
Team Manager Location
Dublin PART 2:
- The role of the Electrician is to install and maintain Smart Metres and Heating Control Systems on behalf of Prepay Power.
Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
Installation of Smart Metres and Heating Control Systems.
Upload all details of same on handheld mobile field technology device on completion.
Day to day dealings with customer queries and explaining system procedures to customers.
Maintain the highest performance levels according to industry best practice and governing regulations.
Report all escalations directly to Team manager.
Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures.
Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers, identifying electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
Perform general electrical maintenance. PART 4:
Person Specification Education/Qualifications
Fully qualified Electrician (City and Guilds or equivalent)
Valid Verification & Certification qualification (QC number)
Valid Safe Pass an advantage Experience
Ideally 3-5 years' domestic experience Accreditation (Professional body)
N/A Other relevant information
Full Driver's License Skills & Competencies (evidence of) Technical
- Ability to read understand and comprehend technical/electrical plans and drawings.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Problem Solving: Both in a team and Independently.
- Time Management
- Project management
- Communication and Negotiation
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements (overtime).
- Attention to Detail.
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks.
- Natural decision-maker, able to exercise judgement and take responsibility for the consequences of actions and decisions.