We are looking for an experienced, fun loving and caring qualified professional to join our team, if you fit this description, we would love to hear from you : ) We operate a Pre-school and After School service for children aged 3 to 8 years. If you would like further information on the role, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We also have a Part/time position from 1.15 to 6.15pm.
Requirements for childcare practitioner
- Candidates must hold a minimum of FETAC level 6 qualification in Early years education or higher.
- Candidates with qualifications from a country other than Ireland will need a letter of eligibility or recognition of qualification from the DCYA
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years experience working in the early years sector.
- Strong work ethic
- Be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Have good Health and Safety awareness
- Enthusiasm for role
- Be knowledgeable in Aistear and Siolta
- Have experience in planning and carrying out age appropriate curriculum
- Understand and follow TUSLA regulations
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children and their needs
- Education reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Company events & social hours
- Sick pay
Application deadline: 2/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €27,000.00-€32,000.00 per year
- childcare: 2 years (Required)