Full-time 5 days a Week, with Full Training Provided. You must live in the location advertised.
Additional earnings potential for Saturday work of €3k to €6k per annum.
Motivated person required living in or near Tullamore, Co. Offaly to work with a growing company for the position of Trainee wireless broadband technician to install 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband across the Country to support Imagine 5G Ready Fixed Broadband Network service installation. No experience required as full training will be given so the opportunity is ideal for anyone looking for a career change or moving company. You will work as a trainee and after 6 months review for suitability you will be fully trained and certified as a wireless broadband installer including working at heights, safe pass, manual handling etc. Employee's work in a 2 man teams installing 5G equipment on customer’s homes. Person required to team up with an existing experienced crew member. The position would ideally suit a person with some experience working outdoors and must live in or near Tullamore, Co. Offaly and have a Driving licence.
The position requires;
- Good Communication Skills: Employees must have good oral and written English skills, be able to interact with their supervisors and customers, with the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: Employees must be able to pay attention to detail, including testing, documenting daily progress and recording work through photographic evidence.
- Technical Skills: Employees will be called upon to understand and operate 5G wireless systems with full support and training provided.
- Employees must be competent and confident working at heights.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Assist in managing all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Learn to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed daily service reports.
- Learn to operate company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Lean to build positive relationships with customers.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on breaches of Health and Safety policies.
- Employee's must follow all Company Health and Safety procedures.
What you can expect from us
- Attractive rates of pay and excellent working conditions.
- Established Company with full support, training and mentoring of all team members to ensure your success.
- Opportunity to join a progressive team where every team member is valued and rewarded.
Salary and Benefits
- Typical earnings of €26,000 to €35,000, 5 day week. Trainee starts on €26,000
- Company Uniform
- Company Tools
Qualifications / Experience
- Driver's licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical acumen
- Excellent attitude to Health & Safety
- Experience working outdoors
- Experience working at heights desired but not essential.
- Driver’s licences needed with two years driving experience preferred.
- Good oral and written English skills required.
- Please confirm your exact address (house number not required).
If you or any of your friends or colleagues are interested, please get in touch. We look forward to receiving your applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €26,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
- Working outdoors or at heights: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tullamore County Offaly (Required)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- How many years of Driving experience do you have (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)