Shift Manager - Mullingar
We are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Manager for a role in a manufacturing facility just outside of Mullingar.
Our Client is looking for an all rounder to assist in the progression of this facility and bring new ideas and a fresh attitude to the role.
Please apply with up to date CV to Conor Shanley where all applications treated with strict confidence.
- Maintain a clean, safe workplace and ensure zero lost time accidents.
- Manage and develop staff force
- Set and achieve KPI's
- Timely issuing of internal reports
- Provide Staff Training
- Conscious of all HR policies and encourage implementation
- Manage process in compliance with Company objectives
- Always be organised and implementing cost-efficient lean structure.
- Hands-on approach to solving all issues that may arise.
- Ensure that each area and all employees are compliant with all Environmental, Health and Safety regulations and all regulations
Experience, Training and Work-Related skills:
- Candidate with proven record of leadership.
- 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years in similar capacity
- Work off own initiative
- Health and Safety must be centre focus of management style
- Organisational development and management skills
- Versatile in ever changing environment
- Strong Communicator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)