An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Sales Representative to join our Cemfloor Sales Team. Kilsaran Cemfloor is a cementitious levelling screed for use in bonded, un-bonded and floating screed applications.
The position is based out of our HQ in Pace, Dunboyne, Co.Meath, however this is a client facing role with a combination of account management and new business generation. The role will involve developing and maintaining business relationships with customers in the greater Dublin area. The successful candidate will have a strong technical sales background and will be familiar with Cemfloor or similar products. They will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop new and existing business by positively promoting the company’s Cemfloor product
- Achieve product specifications, undertake product demonstrations and deliver CPD seminars.
- Develop key relationships with Architects, Engineers, Local Authorities and Contractors.
- Provide technical product, project expertise and training to contractors, specifiers and specialist installers, where required.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Introduce all new products and services offered by the company in line with the business strategy.
- Establish and maintain on-going customer business relationships in order to provide the highest understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and rapid cost calculations and quotations to customers.
- Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing of sales.
- Responsible for negotiating price variation, delivery and specification with customers.
- Proactively deal with and close out customer complaints in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- Provide assistance with budgets, strategy, planning and forecasting when required.
- Attend production scheduling, sales and marketing meetings, trade events and conferences as required.
- Prepare and deliver all reports and letters in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Third level qualification in Sales & Marketing or Engineering.
- 4+ years’ solid experience in a Technical sales role and in a related industry. Previous experience in a similar product is key.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong technical skillset and sales acumen.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills. Proven ability to confidently and positively present at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to represent the company’s image on a professional basis at all levels.
- Proven ability to create and maintain positive relationships and a commercial focus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
Character & Personal Qualities
- Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent time-keeper.
- Possess a real drive to build relationships, and to foster and grow existing clients.
- Enjoy account management, relationship building and being able to offer customers the best solution for them.
- Excellent credibility within the building profession.
- Independent, enjoy a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, and be able to manage own diary in the most efficient way.
- Ability to get in touch with decision makers in new business.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment.
Reference ID: Technical Sales Rep Cemfloor
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)