PE Global is currently recruiting a Financial Advisor on behalf of a growing financial services provider in Portlaoise.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build a strong network and relationships with clients and potential clients
- Provision of expert advice on Life Assurance & Pension advice to clients over the phone and by email
- Participating in networking, sales & marketing initiatives with existing and new customers.
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals, promotions etc
- Setting and arranging appointments to meet prospect clients
- Reaching and achieving set sales targets
- Dealing with client queries and requirements in a timely manner
- Ensure all internal procedures and industry regulations and followed strictly
- APA in Life Assurance, Pension & Loans essential.
- QFA Certification a bonus.
- Committed to working in a sales environment.
- Strong knowledge of Life Assurance, Pension & Mortgage products
- Previous experience as a Financial Advisor in an Insurance Brokerage or Financial institution or Banking society an advantage
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 4297900.