Main responsibility areas:
Monitoring, testing and reporting
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on the performance of on site contractors so that issues are identified and immediate remedial action taken.
- Ensuring that all statutory testing, inspections and servicing are carried out
- Monitoring the performance of the work performed by on-site contractors to ensure it meets Defusion Utility Services standards.
- Keeping accurate, up-to-date records.
- Entering the results of records.
- Maintaining documentation relating to job packs, routine safety checks and planned maintenance.
- Maintaining the daily production targets and updating as necessary.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
Leadership and support
- Supervising the work of the Technical staff and on-site contractors to ensure the available resources are delivered efficiently.
- Offering advice and support to the technical team.
- Developing and monitoring training requirements and record keeping.
Health and Safety
- Assisting with the provision of a healthy and safe site and reporting to SHEQ Manager.
- Working and ensuring that staff and contractors work within the current relevant regulations.
- Monitoring and developing safety systems, risk assessments and permits
- Any other duties as may be reasonably expected of the Operations Manager.
- Occasional weekend work/overtime maybe required
- Covering Nationwide sites
Details of Education required and qualifications needed
- Supervisory and management experience with relevant training
Details of special skills/experience/aptitudes needed:
- Minimum of 3 Years EIR Network Experience required.
- An aptitude to develop management systems to ensure efficient use of available resources
- Experience of working with IT and telecommunications systems with a willingness to develop personal technical skills and knowledge of building services and systems
- Strong communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach to developing and monitoring safety management systems
- The ability to prioritise work, delegate tasks, maintain records and develop systems
- Proven experience of supervising a team of technical staff and an aptitude to motivate others
- The ability to develop, monitor and effectively control a budget
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a multi-skilled team
- Based in Offaly, will be required to travel to site nationwide
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €40,000.00 per year
- EIR NETWORK: 3 years (Required)
- Safepass (Required)
- SOLAS SLG (Preferred)
- B (Required)
- SOLAS LUGS (Preferred)