Role: Sales Advisors
Contract: Fixed Term Seasonal Contract – October 2020 to Jan 2021
Location: Douglas, Co. Cork
Benefits: Employee Discount, EAP, Holidays, Training and Development.
The Kilkenny Shop is currently looking for a fully flexible sales advisor to join our team in Douglas. Working hours are over a 7-day period and will include weekend work.
Full training and an induction programme will be provided. Retail and Customer Service experience is an advantage.
· As a team member you will understand the importance of putting the customer first and will go above and beyond to ensure each customer has a pleasurable shopping experience.
· As a sales advisor you will assist the management and team in creating an outstanding buying experience for our customers. You will support and drive sales through link selling and upselling our products and services. Making yourself aware of store targets and KPI’s such as Sales, ATV, conversion and IPT
· Learning and development is part of the Kilkenny culture therefore understanding of our products and its heritage is vital in the role.
· Continuously communicate, support and provide feedback to your management team
Character and personal qualities
· Flexible and adaptable to working practices and store demands.
· Makes a positive contribution to the team to achieve a common goal.
· Genuine person who is sincere, honest, truthful and open
· Energetic person who is bubbly, enthusiastic, passionate and vibrant.
· Expresses a genuine smile that is obliging and approachable.
· Ability to converse and engage with customers in a natural, warm and polite manner.
· Uses their own Initiative by taking the lead, assessing tasks at hand and being independent.
· Modelling a positive attitude to their work.
· Acknowledging, respecting and building rapport with other team members.
· Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
As part of the interview process you may be asked to partake in a skills demonstration. The date and location will be agreed upon after a successful face to face interview.
Please note due to the large number of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact the successful candidates. Thank you
Job Type: Contract
Reference ID: DOUXM20
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: €10.10 per hour