How would you like working in community setting, caring for a designated patient in their home? My client, Irish community care service provider has a fantastic opportunity for qualified Nurses (RGN or RNID) interested in Community work!
Position: Community Staff Nurse
Location: Co. Sligo
Competitive Salary 30k - 45k (depending on experience)
Type of role: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday - Sunday, 12h/shifts, average 39h/wk
As a Community Nurse you will you will demonstrate a high degree of care to home based patients. You will be very well supported and you will work as part of a team while using your clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide service to highest standards possible.
My client is an innovative Irish company providing a wide range of services throughout Ireland, such as:
- Specialist Case Management
- Paediatric and Adult Complex Care
- Clinical Governance
- Audit and Evaluation of Services
- Development and Training e.g.
- Paediatric & Adult Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Manual Handling & Patient Moving & Handling
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Neurogenic Bowel Management
- Child Protection
- 3rd level Nursing degree - General Nursing or Intellectual disability Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- You will be eligible to take up full time employment in Ireland
- You will have the ability communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with new contacts.
- You will min of 1 year post graduation nursing experience
Other requirements include:
- Good time management skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
- Demonstrates good judgement.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.