Reporting to the Purchasing manager, this role is requires an experienced Supply Chain professional with an understanding of Material control and Stock management
- Monitor inventory in line with sales orders.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders as required.
- Manage stationery usage and ordering.
- Manage artwork process, in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Monitor packaging monthly usage, and report to Purchasing Manager.
- Monitor raw material usage, and report to Purchasing Manager.
- Drive the highest level of teamwork, compliance and customer satisfaction at an optimum cost.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice and Health &
- Safety guidelines, in accordance with relevant documented procedure.
- Engage continually in developing World Class practices while driving out costs, waste (both time and materials) and inefficiencies.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.