Did you ever consider a career in the motor industry?
Would you like to work in a company where you can progress your career?
Do you want good work life balance?
A competitive salary?
20 days Annual Leave?
A bonus scheme to keep you motivated?
Potential of a company car?
Then our sales Role at Auto Boland is the career for you
We are Hiring Business Graduates skilled in Marketing, analytics and finance for our sales executive position.
Our Business allows you to interact with all the world’s major car manufactures at an extremely exciting time when the industry is evolving into an intensive phase of where new technology will be developed & aligned to provide the solutions to allow the motor manufactures to meet the strict emissions levels set out by the governments of the world, this includes PHEV, plug-in electric vehicles, hybrid, fully electric vehicles, and other mobility solutions.
If you are interested in the motor industry and would like to be part of this important and exciting phase, Auto Boland is offering you the opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading motor retailers. Continuous expansion within Auto Boland allows unrivalled opportunities for ambitious and motivated individuals to start their career in a progressive environment.
What to expect?
- You will get to work straight away and learn throughout the job and classroom-based training.
- You will be guided the whole way by a dedicated team of employees. Your own mentors will also play a vital role in progressing your development.
- You will encounter many challenges along the way and learn how to solve problems as part of a team.
- To prepare and use a planned sales presentation, designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities. Including:
- customer greeting
- handling objections
- product presentation and demonstrations
- closing and delivery
- To develop and use Customer Follow-up and Prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business. Furthermore, to contribute to achievement of maximum customer retention through the above and effective delivery and handover of vehicles.
- Develop and use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme, as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements. Advise Sales Manager where necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including
- sales presentations
- new clients, etc.
- To ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities and personal expensed. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner.
- Carry out accurate Appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange, using a systematic appraisal record, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales.
- Carryout HPI check prior to delivery.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition at all times, suitable for their use as Customer Demonstration cars.
- Check vehicles for cleanliness etc. prior to each vehicle delivery
- Deliver sold vehicles
- Receive payments for vehicles.
- Explain all warranty features and benefits associated with warranties.
- Complete all relevant documentation relevant to the sales procedure, and the change of vehicle ownership.
- Demonstrate all of the vehicles features and equipment.
- Deal with after sales queries customers may have.
Trade In Vehicles
- Assess trade in vehicles.
- Price them relevant to Condition, Mileage & Specification.
- Arrange for vehicles to be valeted.
- Check all vehicles for cleanliness, etc upon return form valeting.
- Photograph all body or paint damage on vehicle,
- Assess the extent of the damage,
- Arrange the repair of any body or paint damage,
- Agree repair work to be carried out with crash repair technicians,
- Agree prices for repair work to be carried out,
- Assess vehicles upon return from body work.
- Arrange any repair work or preparation for sale of vehicle,
- Agree costs for repair and preparation of sale work on vehicles
- Sell trade vehicles and agree trade prices (this includes relevant documentation preparation, etc.)
- Order cosmetic parts for trade in vehicle (hub caps, etc.)
Showroom Documentation and Information Updates
- Keep Reception informed of updates to the Used Car Sales Lists,
- Update the vehicles on the Website.
- Complete used vehicle specifications and assessments.
- Create the window sheets for all used vehicles (process, rear window specs, etc.)
Apply with your CV