Tired of working in Hospitality and need a change?
See our checklist below!
- Enjoy working with people?
- Would you like to write your own pay cheque?
- Want to have your weekend free?
- Want to win trips to exotic destinations?
Start your PhoneWatch journey today!
This role is an entry level role and our coaches and managers have only one mission: to make you succeed.
Applying with us is quick and easy: you send us your application and it will be processed within 48 hours.
PhoneWatch is Ireland's most-trusted provider of Alarm Systems for homes and businesses. Founded in 1991, we protect more Irish homes than anyone else, keeping them over 4 times safer. We have a team of over 300 people across Ireland, from our Dublin Alarm Receiving Centre and regional support offices across the country.''
- Processing sales
- Building a customer pipeline
- Arranging call backs with potential customers
- Daily briefing and training
- Briefing customers on the PhoneWatchSystem
- Be the face of the company
- Welcoming new customers to the PhoneWatchlife
- Be part of the fun, outgoing and energetic team in your local area
What we look for in our sales team:
- Willingness to learn new things
- A passion for customer service
- Target driven
- Team player
- An individual who strives for greatness!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular incentives
- Sociable/flexible working hours
- Award winning sales training that can be applied to any sales environment
- Clear progression path, opportunities to upskill to management level through our "Future Leader Programme", possibility of promotion upon completion
- Our best performers are rewarded with all-inclusive trips to some of the world's top destinations ieRio, Singapore, Portugal, Spain and many more
- Great way to meet new people and network.
- A great work environment.
- An expert level of English is required (must be fluent).
- Essential that you are 18+
- Must be eligible to work in the EU with Stamp4 or EU citizenship.
- Must be available Monday to Friday. (minimum 3 days)