- Health & Safety Officer
- Main Contractor
SSA are recruiting a Health & Safety Officer on behalf of an established Main Contractor for a Southeast based position. You will be based between two landmark Residential projects within the area. This is a permanent position within the company. About the client:
Our client is an established Main Contractor who are highly respected within the industry not just within Ireland but internationally. About the role:
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Become part of the team within one an established multinational contractor.
- Based within the Southeast of Ireland
- Attractive salary package inclusive of a Company Vehicle
- Permanent Position
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Report on the safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and provide recommendations as such.
- Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- Ensure that personnel are understanding of their duties and responsibilities, and to provide detailed guidance when required.
- Actively participate in the promotion of health-related risks and on-site training.
- Maintain relevant quality and environmental control procedures.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Assist in the overall compilation of Health & Safety Documentation.
- Delivery of HSE processes, procedures, standards and systems.
- Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities and plant equipment;
- Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
- Degree/Diploma in a related discipline
- Minimum 2-year related experience preferred but not essential
- Main Contractor Exp preferable but gain not essential
- Strong communication skills
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Scott Glenn in confidence at 01-5134797 or email@example.com