OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of the role is to provide assistance in the warehouse. To ensure goods are picked, checked, loaded and ready for delivery as directed. To pick and load product for trade counter customers in line with KPI and SOP requirements and to assist colleagues with queries relating to stock availability
- Order picking as directed by warehouse manager / transport planners
- Dispatching invoices for scheduled orders and dispatch dockets.
- Checking goods inwards and receipting as per GRN policy.
- Checking for damaged stock and reporting any damage to the warehouse manager.
- Ensure compliance of standard warehouse operating procedures.
- Forklift operation and daily maintenance of machinery supplied.
- Safe operation of forklift for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to designated areas within the branch.
- Housekeeping duties within the warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe working environment.
- Traffic management compliance on all incoming and outgoing transport.
- Compliance with H&S policy and procedures at all times.
- Completion of FLT daily checks and reporting of any damage or issue relating to the safe operation of FLT’s.
- Completion of PSI counts as directed.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years experience in a Warehouse Assistant role.
- Valid Forklift license both Counterbalance and Reach Forklift.
- B and C vehicle licence.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €11.00-€12.00 per hour
- Warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- Leaving Certificate (Required)
- Valid Counterbalance (Required)
- Valid Reach Truck (Required)