The purpose of this role is to manage the accommodation department and oversee the maintenance for the department ensuring high quality 4* standards at all times in the bedrooms, corridors, public areas to the set standard of the Talbot Collection. To promote a positive, efficient, results driven and oriented working environment within the accommodation department.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure smooth operation of the day to day running of the accommodation department.
- Supervise the servicing of the guest bedrooms and public areas to the highest standard expected.
- To devise departmental rosters and ensure adequate staffing levels in line with the business requirements.
- Ensure compliance in line with H&S requirements for both employees and guests.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have a least 2 years previous experience in a similar role, ideally gained in a hotel environment.
- Posses strong leadership skills and organisational skills to be able to multi-skill and be a decision maker.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and posses high level of customer service.
- Must pose excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of written and spoken English.
- Industry qualification would be an advantage.
The role involves weekend work so flexibility is required.
The Talbot Collection is a equal opportunities employer.