The Market Intelligence Analyst (DCM) is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of market data to support market access projects in Distribution Markets. This position coordinates market intelligence and secondary research projects, from initiation through completion, to ensure business objectives and due dates are met.
Reporting to: Manager, Market Research and Analysis (EMEA)
Find out more about Cook Medical here
- Performs both macro and micro environmental analysis on distribution markets.
- Support the market due diligence process in relation to industry, customer and competitor analysis.
- Support the Market Access Teams to develop focus markets roadmaps.
- Prepares research briefs/RFPs to align with objectives, including
- research methodology, timing requirements, and cost estimates.
- Sets project and task deadlines, monitors progress and prepares
- project status reports for management.
- Designs data collection tools, surveys interviews etc.
- Administers web-based surveys; analyses and reports results.
- Conducts/Assists with web-enabled, telephone, and in-person
- interviews and focus groups.
- Prepares and delivers written reports and presentations.
- Shares, organizes and archives research projects and data.
- Organizes sales targeting and segmentation data.
- Coordinates projects with external research partners.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Third Level Qualification in a related field desired.
- A number of years’ experience in the field of market research and data analysis required.
- Experience in primary (qualitative and quantitative) and secondary market research preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare or medical device industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational database preferred.
- Experience using a statistics software preferred.
- Experience using qualtrics or other survey platform preferred.
- A proven track record effectively communicating data and insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills with the ability to maintain objectivity at all times.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, managing time effectively in a fast pace environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business as required.