As a Store Promoter Team Leader, your core responsibilities will be to manage a team of in store Promoters for Samsung TVAV. You will be responsible for the day to day line management of your team as well as the Recruitment, training and ongoing coaching and development of the individuals. You will report to the Business Development executive for Ireland and will be measured on the premium TVAV sales performance of the stores in your region as well as in store colleague advocacy levels and ultimately mystery shop quality scores of you and your team.
As you will be leading from the front you will have a home store you are based in and will be to demonstrate Samsung TVAV products and engage with customers delivering a memorable experience in-store. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and improving share of business, store compliance, training store colleagues and providing information about customer trends.
You will be the product expert, driving sales and service to our customers whilst also increasing product knowledge and brand advocacy with partner colleagues in your store. As the face of Samsung, you will focus on meeting the needs of customers and bring these to life through delivering the best in class service.
Through the cascade of knowledge, you will empower your promoter team and partner colleagues to work alongside you in driving sales performance in line with set targets. Working collaboratively with your Business Development Executive you will look for opportunities for growth and taking ownership of Samsung’s presence and share of business in the store as well as your team’s stores.
- Recruiting, training and developing a team of up to 12 in store Promoters for Samsung TVAV
- Line management responsibility for the on boarding elements of new team members
- Performance Management and coaching to deliver a high performing team.
- Complete regular accompaniment forms for existing team members during store visits, setting PDP’s for all team members and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide regular summaries to your BDE demonstrating how you are developing your team of Promoters, giving examples of support, sales and KPI achievement or action plans to achieve.
- Ensure all team members provide required MCS data capture and insight as required
- Ensure Promoters are completing Samsung’s ELearning training modules and attending conference calls in the given time scales in order to continuously develop their knowledge.
- Attend quarterly team meetings plus refresher and product training sessions as required.
- Provide a support structure for Promoter team members, so issues, queries and technical help can be channelled during each Promoter day.
- Escalate any issues or technical help and respond back to your team once you have clarification.
- In store: Promote our range of products to prospective customers, engaging customers through product demonstrations and lifestyle questions
- Driving brand advocacy within the store, through building relationships, training and supporting in-store colleagues to fully appreciate Samsung TV AV portfolio of products.
- Having a proactive approach in-store to ensure all set sales targets are met.
- Building strong relationships with your team and partner colleagues in store, cascading knowledge to them via training which will help to drive Samsung sales.
- Ensure store displays, point of sale and promotion installations are to exacting standards.
- Being a true Samsung brand advocate measured through good feedback from store staff, clients, and shoppers.
- Manage your time effectively in-store to ensure productivity and in turn, maximise all sales opportunities.
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within set timescales.
- Keep product knowledge current by completing weekly E-Learning modules, attending conference calls and refresher training as applicable.
- Remaining positive and motivated to ensure Samsung brand advocacy in-store at all times.
- Maintaining a professional appearance while in-store to ensure Samsung are well represented.
- Monitor KPIs and ensure these are always front of mind; sales and mystery shop performance are on target and you understand any barriers to sales and ensure these are removed/overcome.
- Following health and safety guidelines and store procedures at any given time
Have a passion for technology
Experience working in customer service or a competitive retail environment
A self-starter who has a proactive mindset towards your daily duties and responsibilities
Good understanding of TVAV products
Using your passion and energy to constantly improve by reviewing ways of working and making recommendations for improvements across the full team.
Experience teaching/ training people on a product or service
Line Management Experience
In Field Sales/Tech environment
Ability to manage your own time to be as effective as possible within the working week and store
Experience using features and benefits to influence and persuade Decision Makers
Ability to build strong relationships - Able to quickly establish rapport through questioning and listening which will lead to the ability to establish good customer relationships.
Experience working with a database reporting system
Confident and engaging with your communication style in order to influence Decision Makers
Previous experience within either a B2B or B2C sales environment and working to set targets
Enjoy working towards set targets, making an impact and like to maximise every opportunity
Scope and special features:
The nature our business means that employees need to operate with flexibility in their role, and work as a part of a team.
It is important that the jobholder recognises and is openly supportive of CPM’s guiding principles. This applies to business and social events, understanding the importance of professional behaviour and conduct at all times.