My client is seeking an Instructional designer on a part time basis (approx. 10 hours per week) to work on their online course platform such as Moodle and building courses within it using Articulate
· Information design/Information architecture to organize and deliver web-based resources
· Rapid ID development tools such as Articulate 360 (In particular Storyline, rise and Replay)
· Record audio for online assets using audacity and achieve an excellent standard of output
· Experience with creating video specifically for learning solutions
· Ability to embed online elearning assets on Moodle as SCORM or web objects
· Graphic design and media asset production: Photoshop or Illustrator
· A minimum of 2 years of instructional design experience
· Strong graphic design skills a portfolio with work samples
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Able to learn new technologies quickly
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Effective communicator both written and verbally
· Flexible, analytical and highly organised
For more information please send your CV to Carol Cantwell in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.
Reference ID: S009986
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Up to €35,000.00 per year