Our exciting, modern, and innovative approach has made us one of Ireland's largest Interior Fit-out specialists. Due to our continued success and expansion, HYDE are looking for an experienced and effective Web Designer. Reporting to the Head of Operations the successful candidate will assist with the maintenance of our websites/inventory system, support day-to-day website updates and maintenance along with managing our online social media platforms. The ideal candidate will be proficient in coding and have a strong understanding of Web usability, site architecture, website management, and digital marketing tools.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Management to support general website edits and updates as needed.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure the efficient running of our online inventory system, facilitating updates when needed.
- Perform regular website testing to ensure functionality, including logging issues, detailing bugs, and making recommendations to Senior management of any improvements that can be made.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams if needed.
- Manage daily website updates, edits, changes, or asset uploads within our content management system.
- Manage our online social media channels.
Requirements: * Strong technical competencies across digital platforms a must.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€35,000.00 per year