We currently have an opportunity for a Supervising pharmacist / Pharmacy Manager to join our team in progressive independent Dublin Pharmacy
The successful candidate will be a pharmacist must be available to work full time.
- Main Skills Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Will need to manage a large team so proven team building ability required.
- Retail Management experience an advantage.
- Must be driven and capable of maintaining but also growing the business
- A strong personality with a proactive make it happen attitude
- Effective influencing, leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analysing and problem-solving skills
- This opportunity would suit a dynamic and hardworking pharmacist who is interested in working in a busy environment.
- To ensure all team members are aware of and understand their roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
- To encourage staff development through delegation of responsibilities.
- Encouraging colleagues development and identifying training needs
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- Any additional duties or ad hoc projects as they arise.
Very attractive salary and bonus on offer for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to further your career in a growing business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €10.00 per year