BIM/AutoCad Design Engineers
Due to continued expansion our client is looking to hire a number of Mechanical/Electrical BIM and AutoCAD Plant 3D Design Engineers for major projects in Kildare & Dublin.
Our client is an industry leader who has a proven track record of successfully delivering major engineering/construction projects across the life science, semi-conductor, data centre & oil and gas sectors.
- Mechanical Engineering, Piping Design, Technical background essential
- Third level qualification in Engineering / Architecture / Design or a technical background essential
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Revit MEP and or AutoCAD Plant3D in a Design or Contracting Environment
- Good Knowledge of Services coordination, P&ID’s and Design Schematics
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues
- Excellent IT skills - Revit, MS Office etc.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland for these positions.
To explore this role in strict confidence please contact Diarmaid directly 085-1187741 or Gary on 087-7905646.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- semi conductor or pharma: 2 years (Preferred)
- BIM or Plant 3D: 3 years (Preferred)
- Revit : 2 years (Preferred)