We are currently looking for Sales Advisers to work in the Louth Residential Energy Market, on behalf of Ireland's leading energy provider Electric Ireland.
- Ambitious & Outgoing Individuals.
- Must be Hardworking
- Key interest in Customer Service.
- Desire to Achieve and Succeed.
- Sales experience desirable but not a necessity as full training is provided.
- Full Driving Licence is a must.
Typical day for a Field Sales Representative:
- Journey planning, working on both a leads and cold calling basis.
- Door to Door role, meeting customers, advising on energy savings.
- Winning customers back to Electric Ireland.
- Communicating with team members and RSM throughout the day.
- Reporting KPIs
- Operating to strict quality and compliance procedures and obligations.
- Adhering to current restrictions regarding Covid-19 - Social distancing and the wearing of a face covering
- Full time €23K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure (€35k OTE)
- Fuel / Travel Allowances
- Company Vehicle / Usage of Own Vehicle
- Behavioral Bonuses + Bonus Incentive Programs
- Educational Grant up to the Value of €1,000
- Bi-weekly payment
- 2 Day Induction Training Program in House + ongoing Field Training thereafter
- Opportunities for Career Progression
Full Time Hours of work are Monday - Friday 12.00pm - 8.00pm (WEEKENDS & BANK HOLIDAY'S OFF)