: Role Details Role Title Sky Satellite Engineer Department
Operations Reports To
Team Manager PART 2:
This team is responsible for the installation and service of satellite systems to homes and businesses across the Republic of Ireland, delivering exceptional customer service and installation services and support to the public. PART 3:
Adhere to and maintain compliance with all Health and Safety procedures within your work. Ensuring you are responsible for yourself and/or team members who report into you.
Install and service satellite products to a standard set out by the Client.
Work to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) set out by both the Client and Actavo.
Deliver a first-class customer experience.
Positively promote the brand, through on-site performance.
Liaise with the Team Manager to ensure that on-site health and safety requirements or issues are communicated in a timely manner.
Work to the highest of health and safety standards always. PART 4:
Person Specification Education/Qualifications
- A 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- A full, clean driver's license is required
Accreditation (Professional body)
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable.
N/A Skills & Competencies (evidence of) Technical
- Good literacy, numeric and IT skills.
- Data Analysis.
- Technical/Installations minded.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Must be target driven to deliver on KPI's set by the Client.
- Able to work at heights.
- Must be able to understand company health and safety policies and adhere to same always.
- Determined and committed to high quality standards.
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.