We are currently recruiting a Part time receptionist for Treacys Hotel Waterford.
This job is Part time for afternoon / evenings and weekends 3 days a week.
- Receptionist duties requiring good interpersonal and communications skills.
- To greet guests in a warm, friendly manner
- Checking in and out guests efficiently, dealing with cash, reservations, Emails, phone calls, complaints and all other general inquiries.
- Computer literate in all areas.
- To assist in any other duties as set out by management
- To carry out and complete all tasks assigned to you, as trained from the S.O.P manual.
- To comply and adhere to all Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- To understand yield management and achieve the best room rate possible.
- To complete departmental checklist daily.
- To answer the telephones in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extensions and dealing with requests
- To update reservations, reply to emails and call backs.
- To allocate all rooms correctly keeping in mind groups taking into consideration age groups and disabilities or special requirements
- To take reservations correctly, noting any special requests
- To promote and sell the Hotel s facilities at all times
- To ensure billing is correctly done to the agreed standards
- To deal with any guest complaints, queries and suggestions quickly and efficiently.
- To adhere to all Company policies including Customer Care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Cash Handling
- Effective communication with Management, other employees to ensure the day to day business runs smoothly
- A strong local knowledge would be advantage.
- The ideal candidate shall have previous Hotel Reception experience or Must have previous experience in a similar role. Hotsoft experience an advantage.
- Customer focused
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to use initiative and Must be a team player
- To be patient and organised and be able to deal with a multitude of tasks and have the ability to prioritise these tasks.
- Fully flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends as required.
- Fluent in English written & oral
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the hospitality industry
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Application deadline: 15/9/2020
Expected start date: 21/9/2020
Job Type: Part-time