JOB DESCRIPTION: RENT CO-ORDINATOR
LOCATION: 33 LOWER LEESON STREET, DUBLIN 2
RESPONSIBLE TO: FINANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: SENIOR INCOME & RENT CO-ORDINATOR
STARTING SALARY: €26,761 (SP11)- €42,851 (SP28) PER ANNUM
1. Reporting directly from Dublin Office to the Senior Rent Co-Ordinator, preparing month end/ad-hoc/ Year end reports on Aged Debtor (Tenant) Analysis.
2. Responsibility for the Dublin office and surrounding area Rent accounts with regular travel to the Dundalk office (including initial training).
3. Assisting with Confidential Income Statement (CIS) processes on an annual basis. (January to May each year)
4. Maintaining unclaimed report database and liaises with the bank to resolve any issues.
5. Liaising with Local Authorities and Revenue for remits
6. Assisting with correspondence efficiently and promptly deal with enquiries and immediately advise Housing Officers of any issue which requires attention.
7. Assisting with update and maintenance of the database on all tenant information as and when notified via correspondence.
8. Building and maintaining customer relationship for all tenants in arrears.
9. Operating Live Chat function on Tuath Website to assist tenants with Rent queries
10. Working individually and as part of the credit control function to maximise rent collection and control arrears, by phone, letters, emails and on-site visits.
11. Presenting Rent payment policies and procedures at pre-tenancies and RTB adjudications.
12. Accompanying Housing Officers to visit tenants in severe arrears to discuss payment plan/options.
13. Liaising with An Post regarding Household Budget payments, setups and terminations.
14. Ad– Hoc reports as requested by Finance Manager.
15. Reassess tenants rent using appropriate rent and policies and income details.
16. General and reciprocal cover for the other Income & Rent Co-ordinator in the team.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
17. To conduct all activities in a manner which is safe to yourself and others.
18. To be aware and act in accordance with the Association’s Health and Safety Policy.
19. Participating on forums/working groups/committees as required.
20. Assisting with general administrative duties within the organisation as required.
21. Contributing to the effective delivery of a Quality Service through the formulation, review and proper implementation of policies and procedures.
22. Any other duties as required.
23. You have aptitude to self-manage and work as part of a team with colleagues in Dublin and liaising daily with staff in Tuath’s other offices in Dundalk, Cork and Galway
24. You have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment in housing /residential property
25. You have a proven record of reaching targets
26. Have a Full Driving licence applicable in the Republic of Ireland
27. You can build rapport and relationships with customers and tenants
28. You must be fluent in English
29. You can work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
30. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job description is not definitive or restrictive and will be subject to period review as deemed necessary and/ or in light of job-related developments.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €26,761.00-€42,851.00 per year