We are currently looking for a qualified Full-time Junior Preschool, for children 1yrs to 3yrs old, in our creche in Carton wood , Maynooth, Co. Kildare https://www.littleharvard.ie/maynooth-co-kildare.
The successful candidate must have a minimum Fetac Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
Are you the right person to join our highly qualified, professional dynamic team? Are you Self Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic, are you Dependable and Team focused?
At Little Harvard our employees are valued and play a vital part in ensuring that we offer outstanding childcare in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
Our Team’s genuine love, understanding and interest for children, combined with their high standard of qualifications, provides parents with the peace of mind that their children are being looked after with kindness and expertise. From the management to the childcare professionals, all Little Harvard employees work as a team.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? We offer excellent employment conditions and lots opportunities to advance your career in many of our beautiful centres
· Extremely competitive salary
· Free Uniform
· Company Employee Assistance Programme
· Discounted private health insurance
· Bonus loyalty days
· Career advancement opportunities
· On-site training and Continuous Professional Development
· Rental, Staff only, accommodation.
· Introduction bonus for any employee who introduces another employee
· Employee Incentive schemes
· Lots of free lunches and treats
· Social events, Staff parties and Fun Days
Responsibilities - Day to Day
· Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
· Caring and willing to encourage children’s development positive behaviour in a fun environment.
· Nappy Changing procedure
· Safe Sleep/ First Light
· Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
· Promote the concept of diversity welcoming all families
· Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
· To come up with creative ideas to stimulate the children.
· To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
Skills and Qualifications
· Must have a minimum of FETAC level 5 in Childcare/Montessori or degree in Early Years Educator and Care and Pedagogy which is recognised by DCYA https://www.gov.ie/en/service/000073-recognition-of-an-early-years-qualification/
· Must have a genuine love for children.
· An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA) Play based curriculum , Siolta, Montessori and the preschool regulations.
· Must be Motivated, and a Team Player.
Expected Start Date: 21/9/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent