Site cleaners required Dublin 4 Area
Broadline are currently recruiting for full time warehouse cleaning operatives to start work immediately with our client based in Dublin 4 area. The ideal candidate will have minimum 1years experience. There is various shifts available, morning, afternoon and night work. The candidate will need to take pride in their work and areas, by keeping it in a great condition inside and out.
- To clean all communal areas and external grounds on a daily basis- to include sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming.
- To clean communal areas windows, glass panels and mirrors, using cleaning materials.
- To take pride in the look and feel of the property - ensuring that it is up to standard.
- To ensure that the bin stores are tidy and that the bins are rotated so that they are accessible to all residents.
- To escalate any issues to the Manager.
- To ensure sufficient handover at the end of each shift, so that the incoming Facilities Assistant is aware of any outstanding issues.
- Disposal of waste from the site in line with relevant regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be available for full time role
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good work ethic with a "can do" attitude
- Must be knowledgeable with the health and safety requirements on sites
Pay rate : 10:80 -11:80 euro per hour