Job Title: Life, Pension & Mortgages Manager Department: Life, Pension & Mortgages
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To profitably manage develop and maintain a book of Life, Pensions, Mortgages, Healthcare, and Employee Benefits business meeting the Company’s compliance standards.
- To manage and maintain insurer relationships.
- To ensure that Team income meets or exceeds budget/targets.
- To collate and submit an annual budget for the whole team.
- Maintaining and management of accurate MI reporting.
- To help new business colleagues with Life, Pensions, Mortgages, Healthcare, and Employee Benefits inquiries/tenders/presentations, as required.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities to meet company targets for customer retention and profitability.
- Prepare team for expansion into evolving markets working closely with the Marketing Executive.
- To ensure that existing insurer agreements are reviewed and re-tendered as appropriate.
- Adhere to Compliance and H&S policies as outlined in the Staff Handbook and Procedures Manual
- Ability to motivate and manage teams through an effective leadership style with a proven track record.
- Support, coach, and challenge team members to realise their potential and develop their skills.
- Maintain a team culture and a positive working environment in which the team can thrive.
- People management of the Life, Pension and Mortgage team and all aspects relating to same such as;
- Annual PDRs and probation reviews and complete management of team performance.
- Monthly 121 meetings for team members to keep individual and team KPIs on track.
- Return to work meetings for the team.
- Dealing with Employee Relations issues when necessary while utilizing HR support.
- Ensuring compliance within the team regarding CPD and CB rules.
Development of team members around learning requirements, procedures, and training.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Continuously strives to learn, acquire knowledge and new skills
- Flexible and results-driven
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines, and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
Candidate Qualities and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
- Full QFA required and APA in General Insurance with proof of up to date CPD.
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market
- Full clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's most progressive and dynamic Insurance Brokers with an opportunity for career advancement and development. The successful candidate will receive a salary and remuneration commensurate with their expertise and experience and qualification.
QFA, APA, Insurance
Performance Bonus, Company Vehicle
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Reference ID: SPEP444
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €80,000.00-€85,000.00 per year
- Insurance: 5 years (Preferred)