Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
We are seeking an Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor for a permanent full time role, the role is based in Dublin City Centre and Remotely.
The successful candidate will have 3 years experience in an Environmental, Health & Safety position ideally working in a client facing role. They will also have a Degree in a health and safety discipline.
- 3 years experience in an Environmental, Health & Safety position.
- Degree qualification in a Health & Safety discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 45001 or OSHAS 18801; and ISO 14001.
- Experience in audit preparation and internal certification for the above.
- General EHS management including processes, protocols and documentation.
- Experience in conducting Risk assessments and enacting measures to eliminate or mitigate risk.
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Maintain and Develop ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Prepare the company for an intensive external ISO audit.
- Implement EHS policies, practices, systems and documents in line with ISO criteria.
- Work with internal staff on their preparedness and knowledge on EHS matters, such as emergency protocols.
- Advise the client on all maters pertaining to Environmental Health and Safety.
- Produce necessary reports and documents, as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00-€50,000.00 per year