We currently have opportunities throughout Dublin West (Cabra & Surrounding Areas) for Morning, Afternoon, Evenings and Weekends for Health Care Assistants.
Role of Healthcare Assistant:
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and well-being.
Employment Type: Full-time/part-time positions availab
· €11.50 per hour - €13.50 per hour
· Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings & Weekends Positions Available
· Earn while you earn Training Programme Available. ( In house QQI Course)
Bluebird Care operates to approved international standards and is committed to providing quality and appropriate care to its customers. We provide care and support to older persons, adults and children with intellectual and physical disabilities, adults with dementia and children with complex care needs.
· QQI Level 5 Full Award desirable (Full award must be inclusive of Care of the Older Person Module and Care Skills Modules)
· Minimum QQI Level 5 Modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills essential.
· Be in a position to undertake the two modules outlined above. (Earn as you Learn Training Programme)
· Patient Moving & Manual Handling Certificate (in date). (Company can arrange training)
Essential Genuine care and concern for others. Good communication skills. Ability to comply with instructions. English language proficiency. Good written and verbal skills. Ability to work as part of a team while also having the initiative to work independently. Neat professional dress and appearance. Punctuality. Customer advocate .Smart Phone, full clean driving licence preferable and own transport required. Non Driver can also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.50 to €13.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.50-€13.50 per hour