A Leading Healthcare Manufacturing Company are hiring a Metrology Engineer in Limerick.
As Metrology Engineer you’ll
- Deployment of new metrology systems and the provision of life cycle support to existing metrology platforms.
- Carry out Instrument Qualification & Test Method Validation
- Instrument Deployment (calibration, verification, maintenance program, data integrity etc).
- Optimization of metrology performance within a production testing environment.
- Change control competency to enable deployment of new metrology and enhancement of existing metrology within quality and supporting systems.
- Partner with equipment owners, system developers and product development teams to design, improve, and transfer these measurement systems.
- Support Test Method Deployment and ensure the success of the final operating solution.
- Metrology Platform ownership - technical expertise in technology, lifecycle management, performance and global consistency.
- Perform measurement system assessments, test method evaluation, and test method validation using statistical techniques.
- Adheres to safety policy, environmental policy, ergonomics and hazardous energy control procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Perfect Person for the Job
- BS in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent technical degree required
- 5 years experience in the industrial, technical or research environments
- Good documentation skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Protocols, Test Scripts, Summary Reports, Change control documentation, Procedure updates, Hands on testing
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Reference ID: METENG1
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €65,000.00-€75,000.00 per year
- Metrology: 5 years (Preferred)