Post a job
Purpose of the Role:
The Operations Manager is a key role to develop positive relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners to offer excellence and value in all we do.
- Deliver the OPS Strategic plan to support the organisations growth
- Oversee the management of the various functional areas
- Plan/direct the logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, and quality.
- Hold the team accountable to achieve measurable results
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service throughout the business
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics, imports/exports, or customer.
- Maintain metrics, reports, documentation, customer logs, or training or safety records.
- Direct distribution centre operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Engage with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems
- Monitor import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory/legal requirements.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Implement organizational process or policy changes.
- Analyse data to make informed operational decisions or activities.
- Lead the operational compliance to the various regulations or standards.
- Recommend investment in new or improved technology
- Lead the operational Health & Safety program
Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 5yrs leadership role in logistics/freight/operations
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships
- Experience of Transportation Management System (TMS) technologies and associated integration requirements an advantage.
- Proficient in verbal/written English and Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to lead/execute projects with strong communication skills
- Flexible and innovative approach to work with meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in learning & developing in a busy supply chain environment
- Excellent IT literacy and knowledge of Excel/ MS PBI/Excel / ERP systems
- Experience in Quality systems an advantage
To organise immediate interview, please email your CV to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the advertiser