Storm Recruitment are currently recruiting on an exclusive basis with a key client based in Dublin 11 in their search for a Head of Credit Control to join the Finance Team.
In this role you will manage the credit control function in a growing company with high volume workload. You will have responsibility for ongoing process and procedure reviews and the management of a team of Credit Controllers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a credit team of 14 credit controllers in a fast-moving environment.
- Monitor and report to management on key performance indicators.
- Ensure compliance with company credit policies.
- Manage weekly and monthly credit collection targets.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Manage relations with external agencies and service providers.
- Engagement with customers on unpaid debt.
- Provide aged analysis for weekly team reviews of debtors, escalating any problems as appropriate.
- Manage ongoing training of credit staff and further development of the team and processes.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years people management experience in similar position essential preferably utilities.
- Experience managing a credit team through process change.
- Relevant third level qualification in finance / business administration, preferably credit management related.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skills.
- Possess enthusiastic attitude and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative while strictly adhering to set rules and procedures.
- Excellent organisational skills, with proven ability to multitask, while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the desired skills and experience, send your CV to Colette today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €60,000.00-€700,000.00 per hour