Our client is a fast-growing, innovative start-up product company offering a unique team environment and the opportunity to contribute to the future development of products.
They are seeking a team player that has a passion for technology and is keen to work in a fun and fast paced environment to join their growing team in Drogheda.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal person will be a great communicator and have worked in a Customer Support role, or similar, preferably within a software/SaaS/product based company Requirements:
Skills & Experience:
- First point of contact supporting our customers on a daily basis via our various support channels.
- To ensure all issues are logged, tracked and resolved on our helpdesk system
- To keep the customer informed at all times of the status of their issue(s) until resolution
- Pro-actively diagnose & troubleshoot customer technical questions
- To highlight high priority issues where assistance from the other departments are required to get issues resolved
- Production and submission of documentation in line with company procedures and submitted in a timely manner
- Handle customer complaints
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- All other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical Science or Engineering subject.
- 1-2 year’s experience in a Customer Support role, ideally within a SaaS or Software Product based company.
- A passion for customer service and talking to customers.
- Great organisation & time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written.
- Explaining complex solutions in a simple to understand approach.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities with an awareness of when you need to escalate an issue or ask for advice.
- The ability to work as part of the team.
- Calm & Steady under pressure.
- Process orientated.
- Previous troubleshooting / support experience in a software / SaaS product environment
- Growth and opportunity.
- Regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Industry benchmark salaries.
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year.
- Bike-to-work scheme.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Remote Working
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking