Our client, one of Ireland's most reputational restaurants, is currently looking for a General Manager to manage and oversee the general operations of their restaurants in the Munster area.
Candidate must have experience managing a fast paced and high quality restaurant. Excellent salary is on offer with a chance to join a highly developed and cross-functional team!
- The multi-site operations and overseeing two high quality restaurants.
- The rostering, management and general supervision of up to 20 staff members.
- The application and understanding of budget management.
- Ensuring compliance with licencing, hygiene and food safety guidelines.
- The overseeing and ordering of stock levels.
- Giving input and proposing recommendations to senior management in order to operate the restaurants at highest level possible.
- Experience in a general management position within the hospitality sector.
- The ability to manage a high volume work environment.
- Multi-site experience is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you would like to join this expanding company as well as gaining vast experience within your career we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV through the link provided.