Currently recruiting a Cyber Security Programme Manager for a 12-month day rate contract in North Dublin.
The focus of this position will be to focus
- Lead Cyber Security protection initiatives
- Strong Change Management background
- Managing all aspects of a change delivery cycle.
- Partner with product management, product owners, and program partners to define scope, objectives, and metrics for success for new and existing Cyber Security programs
- Ensure best practice around risk management, reporting (internal, external) and communication are applied
- Status reporting to Senior Leadership outlining progress, highlighting problems and recommending solutions provide enhanced visibility of delivery
To be considered for the role of Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Strong familiarity with Cyber Security tools, Cyber Security industry, and technical trends, and Cyber Security policies.
- Coordinating with legal, contracting, procurement, finance, communications, and business departments to ensure successful project roll-out, communications, and adoption.
- Experience in cybersecurity assessments, accreditations, forensics, and incident response.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Experience in working with third-party suppliers in the delivery of business or IT change initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally at levels up to Director and C Suite.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven ability to maintain relationships with stakeholders and to influence stakeholders in support of project delivery
- Proven conflict resolution skills – driving resolution of any project conflict
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- PMI/Prince 2 certification
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and methodologies
- Security Certification such as CEH would be a big plus.
For more information about this position, please call me on 01-6520652 or apply with your updated CV.