University College Dublin’s Professional Academy is seeking a Sales Executive / Education Consultant to join its team.
The UCD Professional Academy focuses on delivering shorter, career-focused training to individuals across a wide variety of Professional Diploma and related courses. Housed within a commercial company owned by the University, it is a fast-paced, forward-thinking, and dynamic environment.
You will be an experienced sales professional who sees the significant potential of developing this offering within Ireland’s largest University. The Professional Academy is an ambitious project which seeks to make a significant contribution to promoting skills-based training to the workforce, while upholding UCD values by embedding quality, integrity, and accountability into every aspect of its activity.
The primary purpose of the position is to establish and develop direct relationships from inbound leads to drive enrolment targets.
- To consult with individuals about the best course to meet their needs and to close them as a customer and student of the UCD Professional Academy.
- To manage direct relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- To maintain a clean sales pipeline through effective use of the CRM.
- To perform administrative tasks related to sales.
- To meet and exceed sales targets.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in an inside sales role dealing with consultative sales.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Experience working within a highly CRM centric sales organisation. Hubspot experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- High-energy problem solver who thrives in a demanding sales environment.
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Education market experience a plus, but individuals from any consultative selling background are invited to apply.
- Work from home opportunities
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Employee discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19