WHO WE ARE:
EOS IT Solutions is a leading IT and global video collaboration company. We specialize in innovative IT and video conferencing solutions, which empower businesses and organizations throughout the world. With teams of qualified IT support engineers, EOS IT Solutions offers a fast and reliable service to our clients.
The Global Operations Manager will be actively involved in all aspects of operations from client program planning, development, and evaluation, driving meetings globally, assigning action items and establishing timelines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Effectively collaborate with the client to develop the account, exceed the client's expectations, while working within the agreement of the current scope of work
- Holds and leads periodic service reviews with all stakeholders
- Analyzes trends, forecasting and making strategic data driven business decisions
- Maintain global operations and processes according to required standards and maintain consistency in the same
- Manage all communication with staff and maintain knowledge of all employee performance and ensure achievement of all business objectives
- Monitor effective implementation of all projects and recommend improvements for operational efficiency
- Prepare all documents for all global processes and policies and make necessary recommendations to improve processes.
- Ensure optimal level of customer services and provide efficient training to all staff members and ensure effective deliverables
- Reporting on budget status, in addition to other financial measures defined for the customer engagement.
- Collaborating with EOS Human Resources on all personnel issues or questions
- Managing a team, ensuring performance management, communication, goals and objective planning and team building
- On-boarding new team members – providing a thorough introduction to the group including business objectives, counterparts, team members, contacts, the role etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field
- Must have 5+ years' experience within an Audio Visual Discipline
- Previous experience as a executive level leader in a similar environment
- Proven leader with experience in presenting to executive level customers
- Good understanding of Audio Visual Infrastructure, Audio Visual technologies and design (preferably Cisco hardware and Infrastructure)
- Demonstrable experience in automating and innovating processes.
- Proactive and data driven
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Strong influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Proven track record in making sure that an efficient service delivered exceeds expected customer expectations
- Solid understanding of service management principles