A leading utilities company is currently looking for a senior level executive to join their organisation int he role of Operations Director. This role will report directly in to the Managing Director.
- Directs and coordinates all operational aspects of HSE & Quality.
- Ensure agreed Project productivity targets are achieved.
- Resource, Sub-contractor & Material management
This role requires somebody experienced in the operational delivery of multiple significant projects, along with the overall management of the operational team A task orientated, process driven focus is required to ensure the necessary project controls are implemented.
Accountable (Lead) for:
- Operations – all aspects incl. Risk ID, Records & Reporting, Project Controls (OPs), Document Controls, Resource & Material Planning, Programme, RAMS, Project HR (R&R’s)
- HSE – Operational
- Quality – Operational & Compliance Project Productivity / Achieving Operational Targets
- Agree & deliver Commercial Targets (P&L ownership)
- Sub-contractor management
- Client Relations (Operationally
- Senior Construction Industry Management Experience
- Power biased experience (MV ideally)
- Commercial awareness and identification of opportunities for developing the business
- Track record of delivery of, with overall responsibility, for €30m plus Turnover per annum
- Water, Telecom, utilities experience
Job Type: Full-time