FoodMarble is hiring a Clinical Development Associate. We’re building a passionate, high-performance team to become the global leader in digestive health. This role is a unique opportunity to join a team that is working to truly make a difference in people’s lives. Getting in at this stage is a great opportunity to help shape the future of the organisation and make an immediate impact.
Who are we?
FoodMarble is a high-growth Irish start-up with a mission to improve digestive health for people worldwide. The FoodMarble AIRE breath test device and app enables people to identify which foods are most compatible with their unique digestive system. We have started working with leading clinical and research centres in the US and Europe to further develop our product offering and to expand into new channels.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on the role as a Clinical Development Associate and join the growing FoodMarble clinical team. The environment is fast paced, deadlines and priorities tend to change, so we really want someone who is flexible and adaptable. We are seeking an ambitious, dedicated and reliable individual who is eager to develop their own skillset in this fast paced and high delivery environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal study protocols.
- Aid in the onboarding of new clinical customers (medical and research).
- Provide support to engineering and clinical teams for ongoing internal testing procedures.
- Participate in the development of our clinical and consumer product offering.
- Support clinical product ordering, shipping, and reconciliation.
- Update scientific knowledge and remain with current advances in digestive health and functional digestive disorders.
What we need from you?
- Minimum of BSc degree or an equivalent degree - may consider another discipline with added relevant experience
- The ability to communicate technical data/information in a clear concise manner (written or verbal, through English)
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Ability to think logically and be proactive
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team player
- Be a fast learner
The bonus attributes:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in laboratory testing would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Strong foundation of knowledge in digestive health and related sciences.
- Experience in ethics and clinical protocol development.
What we can offer you
As a start-up, every employee we hire means a lot to us so we have put together a range of awesome benefits befitting awesome people!
- Competitive salary in the range: €33,000 - €40,000 + share options
- 25 days annual leave, flexible to take time off when you need
- Small company with high growth potential for employees
- Professional development with accredited training tailored to your own development needs
- Excellent location with modern, top-spec office and infrastructure
- To help you get to work we offer the TaxSaver Commuter Scheme for public transport users. If you prefer to cycle we have that covered too with the Cycle to Work Scheme
- We realise that even with top-spec offices and rewarding work, there are times we need to all get out and leave it all behind so we have a Social Committee to organise events throughout the year
- Option to work remotely when not required to be in the office for testing.
- Volunteer days – every year there will be a volunteer event to help us give something back in partnership with a local charity
- Work from home opportunities
- Profit sharing/share options
- Company events & social hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €33,000.00-€40,000.00 per year