Due to the launch of a new brand of Aftermarket Copier Consumable range in Ireland & UK, we have the opportunity for the right candidate. This role is 80% phone, 20% mobile visiting customers or prospects. This is a work from home opportunity, all requirements will be provided, desk, chair, phone, laptop etc.
3 Basic Functions of the role:
- Grow the brand awareness
- Grow our number of active customers
- Grow our number of products sold
Detailed Role Breakdown:
- Uphold to the company’s cultures and values, and hold others accountable to these cultures and values including management and senior leaders
- Follow the company processes for customer development and new business development
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales plans.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Gain sales orders from customers, inputting and rechecking on the system
- Maximise all customers business throughout our full catalogue ensuring no leakage
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty
- Regularly visit existing customers to maintain professional business relations and retain business
- Build good relations with all customers and prospects through regular calls, emails & visits
- Identifying customers that have the potential to grow and engaging in supporting their growth with us
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
- Grow your number of new customers and develop them to their potential
- Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
- Focusing your time on activities that will gain the biggest and best results
- Hitting and exceeding targets & KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Attend company events and industry events with a focus on growing the business
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Providing support to less experienced Sales Representatives as needed
- Encourage team work within the sales team and be an example to other sales professionals
- Keep all activity within the assigned CRM system, use this to plan your days and weeks ahead as well as recording your activity
- Ideally you will have a good background in print consumables
- You will have a minimum of 5 years plus of Senior Sales experience
- Minimum 10 years face to face and telesales experience
- Developing a new brand in Ireland & UK
- Dealing with business owners or senior managers
- Proven record of gaining new business
- Proven record of growing a database of customers
- Excellent at building customer/prospect rapport
- Ability to follow a sales process
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to listen, understand and create a solution
- Accomplished closer
- All relevant Microsoft packages, powerpoint, excel, word & outlook
- Ability to operate autonomously, without supervision
- Ability to set, commit and achieve targets
- College or University level qualification - diploma or degree
- Professional training or qualification within sales or marketing
- Full clean drivers licence (occasional travel required)
- Own car (fully taxed and insured)
- Up to date passport
- Basic - depending on experience
- Commission - percentage based on performance
- Mileage - as is required
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
- Senior Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 10 years (Required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)