Broadline Catering and Hospitality are looking for suitable candidates with strong catering background to join our exclusive team today.
Stamp 2 or Part Time Visas are not eligible for this role as the working hours are without restrictions.
You need your own transport
- Must have at least one years' experience working in a catering and/or catering role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent customer care approach.
- Ability to adapt to working in new fast paced catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Setting up for service
- Setting up the display counters and refrigeration units.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with customers in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from the manager.
- Stock control and replenishment
- Cashier duties
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days.
- Day time hours.