SSA are seeking a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of a leading Irish Contractor who have a large portfolio of work in the Dublin city centre region. The role offers a clear pathway of progression within the company and will allow the successful candidate to work on some of Ireland's largest construction projects.
Our client are offering a starting salary of between €40,000 to €50,000 (DOE) for the position. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper maintenance of QA standards and processes.
- Auditing trade qualifications, and validating sub-contractor’s activity on-site.
- Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure work matches quality assurance plans.
- Ensure all materials at site comply to project spec.
- Valuable experience with P&ID’s and isometrics
- Walk down of systems and ownership of same to bring to handover
- Will be involved generating punch list and closing out same with client.
- Reporting regularly with management to ensure optimal quality standards on site.
- And much more.
- Degree in Mechanical or Building services Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in a similar position.
To register your interest, or for more information, please contact Ronan Hennelly in confidence today at +353 86 8539180