An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. We are currently looking for an experienced Operational Support Administrator to support a wide functional team. The position is based in Piercetown, Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
The position is to provide administration support to our Operational Team within the paving & walling business. Our ideal candidate is an organised and structured individual that has a proven record in administration and supporting a functional team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage time sheet, shift and payroll enquires, holiday planning and approval process
- Manage and release daily, weekly and Monthly KPI reports
- Support the operational team in accurate and timely PO generation, tracking of orders and goods receipting
- Assist the operational team with supplier evaluation and identification
- Support end of month process
- Assist with production planning and control of actual production records
- Administration of weekly and monthly site audits and inspections
- Manage operational training matrix, work with management and vendors to arrange training events
- Filing and record keeping of operational control documents for each functional area daily
- Assist the operational team daily with administration support
- Manage the operational office, inventory control and supplies
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional business environment.
- Business administration or equivalent qualification an advantage.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong, process, system and IT knowledge (MS Excel in particular)
- Good mathematical and numerical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management ability.
Character & Personal Qualities:
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills that is comfortable working in a collaborative and cross-functional work environment.
- Results oriented professional who thrives in a high workload position where complex problem solving is frequently required.
- Well organised and detail oriented professional.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
Reference ID: Operational Support Admin
Job Type: Permanent
- Office or administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Leaving Certificate (Preferred)