Client Care Coordinator/Scheduler, Naas, Co. Kildare
Work somewhere great and make a difference!
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are delighted to offer a Client Care Coordinator/scheduler role in Naas, Co. Kildare.
As a Client Care Coordinator, you can expect an extremely rewarding career, ensuring we are delivering the highest quality care in your community, to some of the most vulnerable members of society.
If our values of professionalism, continuous improvement, quality and caring are your values too then, we can offer you;
- Work/Life Balance - 37.5 hours/week
- Working Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 *
- Salary €25,500/annum
- Career Progression Opportunities
Since 2005 Comfort Keepers have been providing a broad range of care to those most in need in our community;
We have now grown to become Ireland's leading home care provider and were independently ranked in Indeed's Great Places to Work survey 2018 and 2019!
The Office Administrator will support the operations team in completing the administration tasks that go along with scheduling people in the community, customer service and reception duties. They will assist with client enquiries to ensure the highest level of care is delivered to our clients. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
What would you be doing as an Office Administrator?
- Liaise with Carers in relation to routes and organise their schedules to make sure service is delivered with efficiency.
- Managing routes and schedules and communicating with customers
- Tracking and monitoring service delivery
- Be a point of contact for all carer and client schedule queries and escalate where necessary
- Directing, optimising and coordinating full service delivery
- Supervise, Coach and train team members
- Assist with recruitment duties
- Maintain metrics and analyse performance and implement improvements
- KPI Management
- Investigate and resolve operational, people and process issues in a timely and effective manner
- Comply with Company Policy, ISO Requirements and all relevant legislation – Health & Safety, Organisation of Working Time Act, Equal Opportunities etc.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven administration experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Proficient in standard logistic/scheduling software
- Good geographical knowledge of the area
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organisational and time management skills
- Proven track record in people management role
- Background in Healthcare/Homecare desirable
- Being a great communicator, team player, mentor and leader
- Strong communication capabilities with excellent motivation & interpersonal skills
- Self-directed working style
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail
- Adapts well to change and ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer focus
- Strong IT and Systems Experience
- Strong administrative skills
Powered by JazzHR