With excellent organizational and multitasking skills, ability to balance immediate/long term, the Production Planner assists the Buyer Planner to coordinate and expedite the flow and materials between departments according to forecast and daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include distributing production work, monitoring inventory levels, completion dates and help solving production problems, to ensure customer's orders on time delivery and satisfaction.
The Buyer Planner, Senior Buyer Planner and the Senior Operations Specialist will have the authority to act on behalf of the Production planner
- Support Buyer Planner in production Planning
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
- Support the execution of the build plan
- Proactively reports product and material availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
- Ensure adherence to customers service level
- Assist in the maintenance and reporting of KPIs.
- Maintain job orders status
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production
- Support Data collection and analysis
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- A minimum of a level 8 degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management)
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a Regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning System is an advantage.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is an advantage but not essential.
- Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products, strong Excel expertise.
- Detail-orientated, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Data analysis and numeric skills with, using logic and reasoning to help establish solutions.
- Team player
- Highly motivated
Typical office environment inside a production facility.