Accountant’s required for various vacancies(Permanent, Contract and Temporary) - for roles based in East Cork with our client a leading multinational. These roles require strong month end processing and SAP experience.
- Working in conjunction with RTR accountants in support across 2/3 ledgers.
- Preparation and execution of monthly journals including standard accruals, prepayments, payroll in accordance with the financial standards
- Bank payments posting for Navision entities.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly analytical review packs.
- Participation in monthly flux calls with local finance and FP&A teams.
- Assist with group audit and Local GAAP statutory audit processes.
- Assist in the execution of specific internal controls within accounting processes and other general accounting activities.
- Help to maintain business unit regional ledgers within SAP and/or Navision, providing accurate and consistent records of assets, liabilities and transactions.
- Participate in strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified process goals.
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and business unit service delivery guidelines
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership and the business and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met
- Function as a member of a team, demonstrating effective teamwork, relationship building and initiative.
Education & Experience
- BA / BS in Finance / Accounting (or local equivalent).
- Professional accountancy Qualification such as, CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or part qualified.
- MS-Office, SAP and/or Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience a plus.
- Experience within R2R (or accounting) functions within a shared service center function for a multinational corporation preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills.
Please send CV to Aoife Lomasney - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 0200448 to learn more.